Black Pearls

Oranin

Black Pearls

What’s the best way to collect black pearls?

the Eurpterid is too slow with 1-3 pearls per outing. 

What level do I need to be before alpha mosasaurs start to spawn in single player because I have yet to find a single one or Alpha Rex and I’m 92. 

Im just waiting for a free gift of 20 seems to be the best way to collect. 

13 hours ago, Oranin said:

Do they fish on mobile? Or is that only console?

3 minutes ago, JB1980 said:

They do fish on mobile. Collecting is also very slow....

The only way to get a lot (for Tek) is Mosa I think.

Ichthys are pretty good for euryptids, I don’t remember which tool harvests them the best though... just boost damage or take a crossbow. 

On 7/8/2019 at 12:43 PM, Oranin said:

Black Pearls

What’s the best way to collect black pearls?

the Eurpterid is too slow with 1-3 pearls per outing. 

What level do I need to be before alpha mosasaurs start to spawn in single player because I have yet to find a single one or Alpha Rex and I’m 92. 

Im just waiting for a free gift of 20 seems to be the best way to collect. 

The tusoteuthis drops a lot of black pearl

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Usuallyafk said:

Naw we have done everything.  We have 300+ mosas and squids on medium pvp. This is how it works.

You should know better than to make a universal statement about spawning across all servers... it’s all RNG. That’s how it works. Maybe it’s different on medium, I don’t know. I’ve only ever played on brutal servers. I’m also the only one on my server who has tamed any tusos, so maybe I’m just really lucky. I do have a pet alpha mosa, though! It’s beautifully colored, too!

13 hours ago, Usuallyafk said:

No. 100% wrong. The conversation is over.

Okay, sure. It’s not like there’s a percentage based roll that occurs to fill a spawn spot for wild creatures or anything in the code. Or that is is impossible to make a true universal statement lol.

They added black pearls to dungeon loot tables, I’ve been averaging 20-30 each dungeon run for anyone interested. So, they have heard what you’re saying, even if it may not be the most effective implementation. 

So they are now dropping in Dungeons but they are now weighted instead of 0 lb redeem items like they were for a week.

so I got 70 black pearls from one lucky dungeon, but others maybe 20-30 if it’s a good run

They will weigh you down if you get 70 though in one run. 

They seem to spawn from the chests that give chowders, stews, and bullets I believe. Usually at the end of a dead end on your map

Archived