Valguero Jungle Castle - 'Can't place Structure Here'

ChloeFox

Valguero Jungle Castle - 'Can't place Structure Here'

Hey!

I'm the admin of a server and I want to enable building in the massive Jungle Castle, can anyone let me know the lines to add to the config files? I've tried a few suggestions from forums but nothing seems to be working. I've enabled pvp, I've typed in bDisableStructurePlacementCollision=true to the gameusersettings.ini and the game.ini.

Please help!

It could be one of four things stopping you from building...

1.  Maps have some no-build zones that can't be changed.  All you can do is build elsewhere.
2. Some caves prevent building inside.    ?AllowCaveBuildingPVE=true
3. You can't build near supply crate drop zones.  ?PvEAllowStructuresAtSupplyDrops=false
4. You can't build near some resource zones. ?EnableExtraStructurePreventionVolumes=false

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Server_Configuration

9 hours ago, Larkfields said:

It could be one of four things stopping you from building...

1.  Maps have some no-build zones that can't be changed.  All you can do is build elsewhere.
2. Some caves prevent building inside.    ?AllowCaveBuildingPVE=true
3. You can't build near supply crate drop zones.  ?PvEAllowStructuresAtSupplyDrops=false
4. You can't build near some resource zones. ?EnableExtraStructurePreventionVolumes=false

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Server_Configuration

Thank you! I'll try these things, would be a shame if we can't build there, such a wasted space!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm wondering about this as well, would love an update as to whether it worked or not.
I think its absolutely retarded that you cant build there. I mean what the hell is the purpose of it then.

WC-"oh we made this cool looking castle in the jungle on the valguero map!"

Player- "Awesome cant wait to build something cool there!"

WC- "oh your not allowed to build there"

Player- "So whats it for? Does it lead to an underground biome like the Ragnarok tower? or maybe there's some cool creatures or harvestables?"

WC- "Nope no purpose. Its just a cool jungle temple for you to look at!"

Just another stupid design choice to add to my "Why did hell WildCard think this was a good idea? Volume XII"

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived