Gacha crystal farming w plant y

UnfairPepi

Gacha crystal farming w plant y

I've been using stone and owl pellets to farm crystals with my gacha, but someone told me to try using plant y, so i gave it a try and I put 1 plant y fruit in the gacha's inventory, and it gave me 1 crystal.  I came back with 10 plant y fruits and put them in the gacha, but it ate all the plant y and still only gave me 1 crystal.  I tried another 10, but this time i split them up, but the gacha still ate them all and gave me 1 crystal. How do you gacha farm w plant y?

I use 48 greenhoused crop plots stacked by 6. Y-traps weight a ton, my character can only carry yield from two "stacks"(12 plots) at a time.

By the time I'm feeding gachas stuff harvested from last "stack", first already generates 3-5 new traps. So after harvesting everything I do some other quick chores around base, feed baby rexes, collect crystals etc.

With this setup I can hardly do anything else except running between cropplots and gachas while actively producing, but I'm swimming in crystals. It's basically converting pellets to desired-resource crystals.

12 minutes ago, deedoubleu said:

I use 48 greenhoused crop plots stacked by 6. Y-traps weight a ton, my character can only carry yield from two "stacks"(12 plots) at a time.

By the time I'm feeding gachas stuff harvested from last "stack", first already generates 3-5 new traps. So after harvesting everything I do some other quick chores around base, feed baby rexes, collect crystals etc.

With this setup I can hardly do anything else except running between cropplots and gachas while actively producing, but I'm swimming in crystals. It's basically converting pellets to desired-resource crystals.

A question though.. arent plant y irrelevant now that gacha production (items) was nerfed? Or do they produce that many more crystals? Once your crafting is at the soft cap all crystals come out max (180 for dust for eg) anyways? I find it easier to load stone. Unless im missing something?

2 minutes ago, d1nk said:

A question though.. arent plant y irrelevant now that gacha production (items) was nerfed? Or do they produce that many more crystals? Once your crafting is at the soft cap all crystals come out max (180 for dust for eg) anyways? I find it easier to load stone. Unless im missing something?

Stone is probably better if you only/mostly want resource crystals. Y-traps are more... nutritious(I suspect it counts as structure internally), thus produce a lot of advanced crystals. I like getting metal behemot gates without spending a single ingot ?

But main reason to use traps over stone for me is that I can do it inbetween baby feeding without leaving the base. Raising gachas and afraid to derender them for too long if I'll go stone farming.

Archived