Using a controller on PC to whistle with radial menu issues

CyberAngel67

Using a controller on PC to whistle with radial menu issues

One of the things I have noticed when using a controller on the PC, is that a number of things just simply don't work as expected.

Awhile ago I discovered that Whistle Attack This Target doesn't work, but it is reversed to what the Windows 10 and Xbox use. Now I have discovered that when Whistling Aggressive, it sets all the Dino's to Attacking your Target.

Passive works.

Whistling Attack your  Target does nothing.

Neutral works

So the question is why is this so broken @WildcardJen @Cedric 

And when are we going to see these Controller issues on PC fixed.

1 hour ago, d1nk said:

Are you sure its not the aiming mechanism on controllers? Weve always had the whistle attack problem on Xbox (the controller system youre using) I figure it works about 40% of the time for us

edit: Im speaking specifically about whistle attack this target - that aggressive thing is whacked

Do you mean when you do it too quick!

Then no, I mean when you whistle those it whistles something else and Whistle Attack Target does nothing. Where as Whistle Aggressive, is actually whistle attack target.

You can verify this by doing it and check what state the Tame is in.

Edit:

And the other issue is LB + up should be go to that location, where as on PC it does nothing and On PC LB + down is go to location. Which is the exact opposite of Windows 10 and I assume Xbox.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2019 at 3:35 PM, CyberAngel67 said:

Do you mean when you do it too quick!

Then no, I mean when you whistle those it whistles something else and Whistle Attack Target does nothing. Where as Whistle Aggressive, is actually whistle attack target.

You can verify this by doing it and check what state the Tame is in.

Edit:

And the other issue is LB + up should be go to that location, where as on PC it does nothing and On PC LB + down is go to location. Which is the exact opposite of Windows 10 and I assume Xbox.

@CedricCome on mate when can we expect to see these two issues fixed?

• 7 months later...

@Cedric Can we please get this looked into? it's a bit ridiculous that such a simple fix (internally) hasn't been patched yet it's a really annoying bug and i've been hopeful for a fix for months, i plan on switching over to PC in the near future but i really can't see myself using a mouse/kb but with a bug such as this it is only going to give myself a huge disadvantage especially in boss fights when i can't even whistle.

Archived