Sign in to follow this  
RageQuitter

Temple cave

Temple cave

I've had two issues in here over the past day or so

First one was climbing out, I'd fired a grappling hook and pulled myself up to the cave wall below the broken bridge to climb out, switched to climbing picks and climbed up a couple of times then all of a sudden was teleported to somewhere around 38 35 on the edge of the tundra and the main lake, I've ran the cave a lot since release and not had any problem climbing out with picks

Second one was in the cave with the artifact  of the devourer, got the artifact and glided down to the yellow crate on the right then glided down towards the entrance with the water, partly my fault as I'd not checked my armour's durability and it broke mid flight, I landed on some ground just to the right and below the entrance and was insta killed, went back and could see my body floating above the ground so grappled the ceiling and lowered myself towards it to try and recover my gear, couldn't access my stuff and as soon as I got too close was insta killed again

I haven't seen it myself, but others have complained about climbing picks teleporting before.  Usually those posts are climbing on a crafted structure like a forge. 

All the lowest parts in the chamber that contains the Artifact of the Devourer are insta-death zones.  You need to stay up top on the green and not go into the grey steamy areas.