When will wc do something against the kiter on pve?

Clausus

I play extinction since the beginning and see it change Not much with this problem. It Goes little bit bifficult to lure normal corrupted dinos since the beginning, but to lure a corrupted giga is so easy it never changed. Can you make corrupted like reaper, if they are in the wasteland they have full power but if they Go into the building areas they become weaker because losing effect of element on them and not able to destroy metal structures? I reported some kiters but never see they get his punishment. I know, the privatecy, but it is Not so if you Tell us the real name and adress of them so can you make a clip if you punish them? If everyone see what happen this would scare off ppl or you dont want bc it nothing happen? It is a joke if a kiter lose a fake character and a victim a whole base and work of month. So wipe there tribes, if it hurts they think twice before doing poop. Or make bags of destroyed storage containers not lootable or at least dinos in stolen crypods cant change the ownership and Not able to transfer. Why should be a box lootable after destroying on pve except it was auto decay? This my thoughts, at the moment im done with ark.

In alpha/beta stage of the game we had to protect our tames/bases from enemy  players ...now ppl rely on wc to help them which gives a false sense of security .unless GM's are in every server 24/7 there will never be an end to griefing.irl ppl are a threat this is the way it should be ..in game as well even in player vs environment .

ARK SURVIVAL.... EXTINCTION... the map is supposed to be difficult, get back on the boring island if that is the game you want to play. they have already made all the maps ridiculously easy to cater to all the whiners that are unable to SURVIVE in a survival game.
OP dinos uploaded after 12 weeks of a server opening, instantly killing any challenge the map gives a player.

Constant difficulty decrease on maps like extinction, scorched earth because players cant stay out of a metors path or survive in the heat of a desert. You whiners should all just stick to minecraft or something along those lines.
Challenge is what keeps you playing a game, you all want WC to bubble wrap you every step of the way.

They need to up the difficulty of maps not dumb them down until people literally fall asleep on the game where it is that boring. (increase difficulty of them, not more GRIND WC)

Only danger we face now on any map is a time out or the frustration of a (how long will my patience last till i uninstall this game choice) 5 frame per minute base/map render.

This game could be one of the best but it is let down hugely by this sort of crap

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 10:55 AM, Clausus said:

I play extinction since the beginning and see it change Not much with this problem. It Goes little bit bifficult to lure normal corrupted dinos since the beginning, but to lure a corrupted giga is so easy it never changed. Can you make corrupted like reaper, if they are in the wasteland they have full power but if they Go into the building areas they become weaker because losing effect of element on them and not able to destroy metal structures? I reported some kiters but never see they get his punishment. I know, the privatecy, but it is Not so if you Tell us the real name and adress of them so can you make a clip if you punish them? If everyone see what happen this would scare off ppl or you dont want bc it nothing happen? It is a joke if a kiter lose a fake character and a victim a whole base and work of month. So wipe there tribes, if it hurts they think twice before doing poop. Or make bags of destroyed storage containers not lootable or at least dinos in stolen crypods cant change the ownership and Not able to transfer. Why should be a box lootable after destroying on pve except it was auto decay? This my thoughts, at the moment im done with ark.

you baffle me lol. im pve and after being kited it was obvious I needed ORP protection as being the only map to offer pve defence lol . 1st , place 2nd account pin coded gates around your base that you only need time in once per week . tame velos , place on roof tops and in base . and that's just the basics . you need to realise the map is as intended by wc so this isn't a fix issue . and trolls will be trolls . reporting such issues is way too late when your base is destroyed already

In pvp its okay. U have to live with the threat, bc u can defend u against ppl. But on pve can someone lure dinos the hole day to your base and u cant Go out and shut this guy to hell. 90% of pve ppl r peaceful, they like to Build, trade and breed and only 10% r trolls which r too Bad for real pvp and they come to pve server for annoy ppl. If the Game is like u say, there should be only one Mode, pvp. But it is not so and bc of this there r needed two different set ups so everyone can enjoy the game. It is a joke when the pvp related issues r fixed in short time, like mana owl and affect on pve but pve related will never heard by wc.

@Garyo86 i have no problem if I get killed by a meteor or osd or corrupted, this is the game. But it’s not okay be kited by someone and it’s not possible to kill such trolls. If u like be kited the hole day play pvp and get whipped every day, this your choose not my.

@brownievec i have Defence, tek turrets velos plants and I say u against a corrupted giga they do nothing. The only way is to place everywhere gigas but I am not the rich boy with hundred gigas or place fake walls but I saw ppl lure corrupted rock drakes through walls. I will protect my base with fake walls and in future with more gigas if I get more.

On 7/12/2019 at 10:20 PM, Garyo86 said:

ARK SURVIVAL.... EXTINCTION... the map is supposed to be difficult, get back on the boring island if that is the game you want to play. they have already made all the maps ridiculously easy to cater to all the whiners that are unable to SURVIVE in a survival game.
OP dinos uploaded after 12 weeks of a server opening, instantly killing any challenge the map gives a player.

Constant difficulty decrease on maps like extinction, scorched earth because players cant stay out of a metors path or survive in the heat of a desert. You whiners should all just stick to minecraft or something along those lines.
Challenge is what keeps you playing a game, you all want WC to bubble wrap you every step of the way.

They need to up the difficulty of maps not dumb them down until people literally fall asleep on the game where it is that boring. (increase difficulty of them, not more GRIND WC)

Only danger we face now on any map is a time out or the frustration of a (how long will my patience last till i uninstall this game choice) 5 frame per minute base/map render.

This game could be one of the best but it is let down hugely by this sort of crap

Kiting is what bored kids do, and is as much crap as what you've stated. That isn't really playing the game, and in PvP the other player isn't really part of the equation at all unless they happen to be around when you do the kiting. It's just meta gaming the rules and calling yourself skilled when any level one player on a borrowed ptero can do that job.

Players wanted PvP so they could have stronger challenge, which is what you claim (and the "tactics" like this really make me suspect that sort of claim is utter BS), but then use the game mechanics instead of fighting players themselves? You can't play the game that way with zero challenge to yourself in that act and claim you want a game with challenge. Rank amateur cowardice is what it is IMO. Unless you want to claim kiting dinos is what the devs had in mind for PvP when they designed the game.

When it happens in PvE it's simply trolling, if the player doing the kite had any stones he or she would be on a PvP map.

3 hours ago, Probitas said:

Kiting is what bored kids do, and is as much crap as what you've stated. That isn't really playing the game, and in PvP the other player isn't really part of the equation at all unless they happen to be around when you do the kiting. It's just meta gaming the rules and calling yourself skilled when any level one player on a borrowed ptero can do that job.

Players wanted PvP so they could have stronger challenge, which is what you claim (and the "tactics" like this really make me suspect that sort of claim is utter BS), but then use the game mechanics instead of fighting players themselves? You can't play the game that way with zero challenge to yourself in that act and claim you want a game with challenge. Rank amateur cowardice is what it is IMO. Unless you want to claim kiting dinos is what the devs had in mind for PvP when they designed the game.

When it happens in PvE it's simply trolling, if the player doing the kite had any stones he or she would be on a PvP map.

the devs had in mind that corrupted destroy structures, hence why it is in the game and why you have to have defence for it in pvp or pve.
No clue wth you are talking about PVP for, read my writing 4 or 5 more time then maybe you will understand what is being spoke about here.
PVP is pretty much pc only seeing as consoles cannot handles base lag and freeze up the minute 50 turrets start shooting, we are talking about PVE map difficulty here clearly. You can take your pvp crap to another thread

No one can help u... Or wants to... Reported 4 different tribes for griefing with pictures, for 2 videos and 1 confessing in chat and calling names saying there's nothing we can do...

They are all still playing a year and a half later(reports were for new official)

PS: Dino's are useless in offline raid protection mode on PVE until that's changed, game still gonna be a griefer paradise and forcing us to have pvp bases on pve. Had a dilo kill 4 boss leveled Rex's I was using for storage(lost a shiet ton of stuff) and 2 91%~ grown gigas(on 1x maturing!!!) And a bunch of velonosaurs on agressive that did nothing, the Rex's themselves were at neutral, and the dilo was inside my base and destroyed half of everything before getting stuck inside the foundation when I came online at which point it died in 2 hits with my pile(lvl 15 or 45 can't remember which)... All that deep inside the city where dilos obviously don't get to on their own. ORP needs serious changes for PVE, for example make Dino's with ORP immortal till someone logs in, they are still definitely taking damage. At the time was working almost every single day 6-23 (6am-11pm) so you can imagine how pissed I was I lost 2 gigas I was raising for close to 2 months

10 hours ago, Garyo86 said:

the devs had in mind that corrupted destroy structures, hence why it is in the game and why you have to have defence for it in pvp or pve.
No clue wth you are talking about PVP for, read my writing 4 or 5 more time then maybe you will understand what is being spoke about here.
PVP is pretty much pc only seeing as consoles cannot handles base lag and freeze up the minute 50 turrets start shooting, we are talking about PVE map difficulty here clearly. You can take your pvp crap to another thread

The statement about PvP is meant to be taken as an extension of the whole game design, whether PvE or PvP - as some crossover takes place in either direction when you consider grief behavior and kiting of dinos. And what is done in the PvE maps regarding dino kiting is really an attempt at griefing and no risk PvP using a game mechanic.

The AI would not normally put them in the city at all except near entrances, especially at higher elevations in the map as the corrupted dinos aggro on everything, even each other. As far as small dinos getting dropped, well, if someone doesn't have a leash and dinos set to aggressive they kind of ask for it simply for the education, but it is STILL not PvP, it's PvE. And when you think about it, fighting other players using PvE mechanics on a PvP server kind of flies in the face of the whole premise of the design of PvP.  Part of the problem with the game environment on officials is that they have spike walls in the game but they won't enable them to hurt wild dinos , which is the whole point of them. Passive defenses have to be more valid than dino kiting, or the game is simply poorly thought out and poorly implemented. And spike walls should be working on all servers. But of course WC has far too much focus on PvP to begin with, to the detriment of the game. Why it should even matter to them if spike fences damage wild dinos on a PvP map isn't logical, not when taken in context of active players raiding a base - they can destroy the fences before they cause a problem.

• 1 month later...

They could make the city, bioms and the forest all insta kill areas for corrupted dinos. That would restrict people from kiting from osd the lvl300+ spinos. This allows for structures to be destroyed in the corrupted areas without restricting buildings in the bioms. In the city and bioms there will be normal kiting im sure, non corrupted gigas and such, what is fine, as im pretty sure the devs intended there to be struggles but highly doubt they wanted lvl300+ corrupt spinos to be used for anything but osd. That is a more fair mix of having to defend your base against dinos that are an average lvl. This works well for pvp and pve due to yes you can grief but nomore then on any other server. 

Archived