god console God Console in Dungeons and Caves

Lakikaze44

Suggestion

God Console in Dungeons and Caves

Ok so something that has Really been bothering me is the fact that I can’t use god consoles during pursuits, Caves, and Dungeons. People pay $15 so they can have full freedom over the island to do whatever they want and they aren’t aloud to use it in caves, pursuits, and dungeons, I’m really looking at the dungeons because in the 2.0 update, where TEK was added, I’m just going to assume that everyone, literally everyone is going to want TEK Stuff which is gonna make some of them wanna buy god console since the dungeons are difficult but surprise surprise, you can’t use god console to get TEK, so you try to use god console in the dungeons and again, surprise, you can’t use your god console inside of the dungeons and same applies for caves, you want to get artifacts and blueprints, denied, you want rewards from the pursuits, denied, like come on guys, it’s literally in the name, God Console, if your a god you have unlimited power over what you can do but you are restricted to caves pursuits and dungeons? No, bad idea, when I bought god console I was disappointed from the fact that I couldn’t use god console in caves and pursuits, even more so when I wasted a free entry thinking I could use it in a dungeon. I was massacred by juggernauts iguanodons and Baryonyx. I re-entered with riot gear and everything and same fate, massacred. Like come on I’m paying $15 for a God Console with Restrictions, as well as everyone else. I just really think God Console shouldn’t have any Restrictions on Caves, Pursuits, and Dungeons, it really annoying to have something that is supposed to make single player a sandbox and not be able to use it to get those really special items like TEK and Ascendent Items.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived