ARK: Survival of the Fittest Launch Play Free! Asian Region, & Global Servers!

Jatheish

16 minutes ago, mep.warrior said:

No, the rhino already has its model done and half of its texturing and the basilo doesn't even have a dossier yet

The Rhino has more than just that. It's fully textured, animated, modeled, and has it's saddle from what we saw in the video.

It appears that and the Direbear are ready for release.

On 3/16/2016 at 2:33 PM, MasterHolister said:

They do, but that also targets other players and tamed dinos not aligned with our tribe. Some folks dont want to mess with tribe aligning and it woukd be nice if everytime they walk near our base with a dino it didnt unload all our ammo..lol. but at least tribe aliance helps.

I thought on PvE servers you couldn't damage other players/tamed dinos? 

• Volunteer Moderator
On 3/17/2016 at 5:45 PM, Furtzz said:

Is it just me or are there no official servers running right now in Survival of the fittest?

Do i have to download the new sotf client on steam to play? But that would be another 35GB to download and my ark is already 60GB. This really bothers my SSD ^^

To play the new SOTF you need to download the new one from Steam as it is a Standalone game.

On 3/21/2016 at 10:45 PM, Rancor said:

I thought on PvE servers you couldn't damage other players/tamed dinos? 

You cant. But the turrets dont know that and empty their reserves trying to kill them. Common griefing problem on pve servers. Go afk on a flyer over a base and let all the turrets just drain their bullets.