ARK: Survival of the Fittest Launch Play Free! Asian Region, & Global Servers!

Jatheish

So when this fails to attract more than a handful of players and people start winning SOFT just by logging into the server (because no one else is playing) can we go back to actually developing the game you requested early access support for? Did the money we sent you in support for ARK include developing this completely different game? I hope not, as that was not what was advertised we were supporting.

Meanwhile the actual game all of us have payed to support seems to have taken a complete back seat to SOTF and it's getting fairly frustrating. It feels like a huge bait and switch scenario.

15 minutes ago, Dost Thou Even Joust? said:

So when this fails to attract more than a handful of players and people start winning SOFT just by logging into the server (because no one else is playing) can we go back to actually developing the game you requested early access support for? Did the money we sent you in support for ARK include developing this completely different game? I hope not, as that was not what was advertised we were supporting.

Meanwhile the actual game all of us have payed to support seems to have taken a complete back seat to SOTF and it's getting fairly frustrating. It feels like a huge bait and switch scenario.

I get where you are coming from, and I agree that they seem to be branching off a tree before its planted, but Im will to wait and see how this all plays out. As a strictly pve sorta guy, having this huge pvp outlet makes me hope they do more with the core game to reward pve players. (Ie wild dino target turret options, platform build limits on xbox, etc..) Im fine with a stand alone pvp spectacle like sotf as long as they put as much time and effort into pve.

18 minutes ago, MasterHolister said:

I get where you are coming from, and I agree that they seem to be branching off a tree before its planted, but Im will to wait and see how this all plays out. As a strictly pve sorta guy, having this huge pvp outlet makes me hope they do more with the core game to reward pve players. (Ie wild dino target turret options, platform build limits on xbox, etc..) Im fine with a stand alone pvp spectacle like sotf as long as they put as much time and effort into pve.

Turrets on your PvE don't have a Target All option? 

3 hours ago, Rancor said:

Turrets on your PvE don't have a Target All option? 

They do, but that also targets other players and tamed dinos not aligned with our tribe. Some folks dont want to mess with tribe aligning and it woukd be nice if everytime they walk near our base with a dino it didnt unload all our ammo..lol. but at least tribe aliance helps.

5 minutes ago, Fredd said:

" will be wiping within 3 month" Does this confirm that all servers will be wiped for release?? i really hope so we have lost so many players because getting to the top and staying there has gotten boring.

Well no. That clearly states that it's on their test server.

If you're bored move to a different server with an alpha tribe or two on it and then try building back to the top. Or is that boring as well? 

Just now, mep.warrior said:

This game has been on Xbox for over 3 months, and will come to PS4 in less than a month. Think before you post

Survival of the Fittest has not yet released on Xbox.

This is about Survival of the Fittest, not Ark: Survival Evolved.

Edited by FaneBlackwing

• Volunteer Moderator
18 minutes ago, FataL1ty said:

I'm aware...just thought that that was supposed to be last week's crunch which was delayed...didn't think they'd count it as this week's :P

I don't think it was. Hopefully things will get back on track soon, things have been pretty hectic recently. :)