Gestated Babies falling underneath mothers.

CyberAngel67

4 hours ago, CyberAngel67 said:

Problem is Wildcard are always breaking stuff and never fixing it, Anky is a good example. It never used to harvest berries when you swing your tail, which they fixed and broke and yet instead of fixing it properly, they did a half solution and just allowed the shrubs to be destroyed without harvesting. When it never used to that either and in some circumstances, swinging the tail still collects berries.

This has been typical of Wildcard all these years....

It used to harvest berries a long time ago then they changed it so you just got metal, stone, flint etc with the left click attack & right click harvests berries, this happened sometime before Aberration because I remember there were people who couldn't figure out how to farm the blue metal nodes surrounded by the mushrooms which blocked the attack

Extinction changed anky's back to how they were pre Aberration, I think some of the code was based on an older build as I noticed a few things which had been changed over the years revert back to how they used to be, anky's got changed again soon after Extinction's release so right click is used for berries but there are some plants that still get harvested with left click depending what biome you're in

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, RageQuitter said:

It used to harvest berries a long time ago then they changed it so you just got metal, stone, flint etc with the left click attack & right click harvests berries, this happened sometime before Aberration because I remember there were people who couldn't figure out how to farm the blue metal nodes surrounded by the mushrooms which blocked the attack

Extinction changed anky's back to how they were pre Aberration, I think some of the code was based on an older build as I noticed a few things which had been changed over the years revert back to how they used to be, anky's got changed again soon after Extinction's release so right click is used for berries but there are some plants that still get harvested with left click depending what biome you're in

Yes you are right, that was well before release if I recall right, but I was referring to more recent times, when they broke it. They quickly patched it, but like I said they never broke the bushes when swinging the tail after they made that initial change before release, now they do and in some cases you can still collect berries with the tail swing.

I noticed this on the Mountain close to the Volcano on the Island when farming Metal, if the Anky is angled right and yo swing the tail you get metal and berries.

Archived