Gestated Babies falling underneath mothers.

CyberAngel67

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, CyberAngel67 said:

Not been a thing I have ever seen on the PC and I breed a lot, it has never happened with Doed's, Beavers, Dire Wolfs, Dire Bears as these are all things I bred a lot in the last 6 months. And the video proves that Gacha's never had this issue and now do and like I said they all broke at the same time.

Bears and wolfs are one of the worst offenders on babies getting stuck under. Its rare to see a baby from them that is not under the parent.

1 minute ago, MIsterMayhem said:

Seeing what on other maps?

What My post was about was the fact that aberrant megalanias do not exist on official.

At all.

i main ab and I know 100%they don’t exist. I know they weren’t added to that map because it would kind of take Away from the drake when map came out.

They are added via mods/gm

But yet they are for sale on trading posts. 

They can be transferred from aberration to other maps. If you play on unofficial that may wary.

2 hours ago, TheDonn said:

+1 that this has happened since Early Access.  Especially on Doeds.  It's a thing @CyberAngel67, I for one can guarantee you!

I also understand of course, my singular guarantee is worth about as much to you (in terms of convincing you it has definitely been a problem) as one video of mammal-breeding working fine is worth to me (in terms of convincing me that it is a NEW problem).

I have provided recent videos of it not happening on a Gacha, Thyla, Direwolf.

I have been breeding on PC since it was first released on the PC, Doed's, Bears, Casteroids, Wolves and everything else that Gestates has NEVER done this to me, NEVER.

And in the last 8 months alone, I have breed over 1000+ Gatcha's, killed a vast majority of these breeding to get a decent Element Dust Farm, Not once had I the need to move my Gachas....... Until recently, when I had 8 Gacha's who had around 10 baby's stuck in them, as the video above shows on the Gacha, they shoot out from the back and has been the way Gacha's have breed since Exctinction was released.

During that time, I have breed countless Beavers, Wolves, Bears and Doed's and not once has they ever, ever just dropped beneath the mother.

This is not a once in awhile when mating that the baby and mother gets stuck, this is a they just spawn right under the mother now issue and is affecting every Dino that drops Live young.

And the videos are all recent videos prior to this occurring and since then it is now an issue. I am not a novice breeder, far from it and this is new, very new issue. The fact that Gacha's do it, is testament to that.

So how do you explain this!!!

2 hours ago, d1nk said:

And? Everyone who breeds mammals knows this happens and it isnt 100% of the time..Linking random videos of one time births doesnt make it credible. Sure, like ive already stated it might be happening to you more now but many have said already its always happened. Why are you pushing it so hard? File a bug report and a suggestion and focus on that.

Gacha's has NEVER done this NEVER, they ALWAYS shot out, like the video shown above. Now they just spawn underneath the mother.

There is a BIG difference as getting caught from time to time, than just spawning in the same spot.

As you seem to have never breed Gacha's then I am sure you don't know the issue then, because as the video shows they 100% shoot out, all live have done this for me, all of them. But now, Gacha's don't shoot out, they just appear right under the mother, Dire Bears are 100% the same, Wolves are the same, Casteroids are the same. They have always dropped from the back end of the mother. NOT THE CENTER OF THE MOTHER.

AND IT IS THE CENTER DROPPING THAT HAS CHANGED RECENTLY AND AS STATED GACHA'S ARE THE ONES THAT ARE 100% NOTICEABLE BECAUSE OF HOW FAR THEY SHOOT OUT OR SHOULD i SAY HOW FAR THEY USED TO SHOOT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, CyberAngel67 said:

I have provided recent videos of it not happening on a Gacha, Thyla, Direwolf.

I have been breeding on PC since it was first released on the PC, Doed's, Bears, Casteroids, Wolves and everything else that Gestates has NEVER done this to me, NEVER.

And in the last 8 months alone, I have breed over 1000+ Gatcha's, killed a vast majority of these breeding to get a decent Element Dust Farm, Not once had I the need to move my Gachas....... Until recently, when I had 8 Gacha's who had around 10 baby's stuck in them, as the video above shows on the Gacha, they shoot out from the back and has been the way Gacha's have breed since Exctinction was released.

During that time, I have breed countless Beavers, Wolves, Bears and Doed's and not once has they ever, ever just dropped beneath the mother.

This is not a once in awhile when mating that the baby and mother gets stuck, this is a they just spawn right under the mother now issue and is affecting every Dino that drops Live young.

And the videos are all recent videos prior to this occurring and since then it is now an issue. I am not a novice breeder, far from it and this is new, very new issue. The fact that Gacha's do it, is testament to that.

So how do you explain this!!!

And 95% of all hundreds of mammals i have been breeding have been stuck under parent. Since the early access.

its a rare occasion that they dont get stuck under. Well gachas babies are actually ones that dont get stuck.

25 gachas born in last 2 days and not a single one has been stuck under the parent. Official servers.

3 minutes ago, Luewen said:

And 95% of all hundreds of mammals i have been breeding have been stuck under parent. Since the early access.

its a rare occasion that they dont get stuck under. Well gachas babies are actually ones that dont get stuck.

25 gachas born in last 2 days and not a single one has been stuck under the parent. Official servers.

And I have had my Dino's in the same spot on this Server for 2 years, never ever, moved them in their entire existence... Until 2 months ago, when I had not choice and have to continue to move them. And I have spoken to others on our cluster and are same thing with the Gachas and other Gestations.

I also played on Official Xbox Servers for 3 years and same thing never ever had to move them and I breed, Beavers, Dire Bears and Wolves a lot. Especially Beavers and Doed's on Xbox as that was my main breeding.

Now maybe it has more to do with the boosted maturing on Dedicated servers over Official, who knows, but this is new, very new.

31 minutes ago, CyberAngel67 said:

And I have had my Dino's in the same spot on this Server for 2 years, never ever, moved them in their entire existence... Until 2 months ago, when I had not choice and have to continue to move them. And I have spoken to others on our cluster and are same thing with the Gachas and other Gestations.

I also played on Official Xbox Servers for 3 years and same thing never ever had to move them and I breed, Beavers, Dire Bears and Wolves a lot. Especially Beavers and Doed's on Xbox as that was my main breeding.

Now maybe it has more to do with the boosted maturing on Dedicated servers over Official, who knows, but this is new, very new.

It's not new, Cyber.  I and others who have bred since breeding was released know that this has happened.  Maybe not every single time, but I clearly remember it happening in Early Access.  You can facepalm everyone's responses all you want, but we are just letting you know that we know what you are talking about because it has happened (again, not every time) to all of us at some point.  6 more videos of people showing the births of mammals wouldn't convince me that it is a new bug, because it has happened to me with every dino you listed.  Hell man, I had triplet DireBears that I had to Cryo the mother to even claim (and that was somewhat recently) because they were so stuck inside her body.  I remember routinely ripping up the floors for Doedlets and baby Beavers.

Sometimes it happens more than other times.  Sometimes it happens more infrequently.  And who knows what the exact cause is?  Is it a slight infirmity in a specific design area of a ceiling or foundation that they clip into the tile just barely more than they otherwise would, so the baby pops out and gets stuck in the mother, or in the floor?  I dunno.  Is it maybe a slight change to the mesh in the area that makes the floor clip into the foundation or ceiling a little more, so collision issues are caused?  Could be. 

All I'm saying is, if several people are telling you this isn't a new issue, but yet one that we have all experienced intermittently during our playtime, doesn't that mean anything?  Is it possible that it IS most definitely an existing problem?  It's like the guys who claim that Manticore will land and don't see it as a problem because they've done 20 bossfights and never had a problem.  All it takes is one time, and people can get lucky and not experience a bug for a long long while and when it happens, all of a sudden it feels like a new thing.  But it's not, you just haven't been victim to it yet.

5 minutes ago, TheDonn said:

It's not new, Cyber.  I and others who have bred since breeding was released know that this has happened.  Maybe not every single time, but I clearly remember it happening in Early Access.  You can facepalm everyone's responses all you want, but we are just letting you know that we know what you are talking about because it has happened (again, not every time) to all of us at some point.  6 more videos of people showing the births of mammals wouldn't convince me that it is a new bug, because it has happened to me with every dino you listed.  Hell man, I had triplet DireBears that I had to Cryo the mother to even claim (and that was somewhat recently) because they were so stuck inside her body.  I remember routinely ripping up the floors for Doedlets and baby Beavers.

Sometimes it happens more than other times.  Sometimes it happens more infrequently.  And who knows what the exact cause is?  Is it a slight infirmity in a specific design area of a ceiling or foundation that they clip into the tile just barely more than they otherwise would, so the baby pops out and gets stuck in the mother, or in the floor?  I dunno.  Is it maybe a slight change to the mesh in the area that makes the floor clip into the foundation or ceiling a little more, so collision issues are caused?  Could be. 

All I'm saying is, if several people are telling you this isn't a new issue, but yet one that we have all experienced intermittently during our playtime, doesn't that mean anything?  Is it possible that it IS most definitely an existing problem?  It's like the guys who claim that Manticore will land and don't see it as a problem because they've done 20 bossfights and never had a problem.  All it takes is one time, and people can get lucky and not experience a bug for a long long while and when it happens, all of a sudden it feels like a new thing.  But it's not, you just haven't been victim to it yet.

Gacha's have never had this issue ever........... And Gacha's where not around in 2015 either!!!!!!

And this is not sometimes it is every time, that is new!!!!!!

Like I said, I have been breeding for a long time, probably bred hundreds of thousands of Dinos in 4 years and have never seen it happen.

I have a good breeding farm on this cluster and these tames have never had this issue ever, now it happens every time. I really don't care if it used or it may happen. I care about the fact that the moment the Gacha's started doing it all dinos are now doing it, where they once did not!!!!

7 minutes ago, TheDonn said:

And when I bred for all that time on Official Xbox and never saw it either. NEVER!!

Just now, CyberAngel67 said:

Gacha's have never had this issue ever........... And Gacha's where not around in 2015 either!!!!!!

And this is not sometimes it is every time, that is new!!!!!!

Like I said, I have been breeding for a long time, probably bred hundreds of thousands of Dinos in 4 years and have never seen it happen.

I have a good breeding farm on this cluster and these tames have never had this issue ever, now it happens every time. I really don't care if it used or it may happen. I care about the fact that the moment the Gacha's started doing it all dinos are now doing it, where they once did not!!!!

YOUR dinos did not.  Mine did, dinks did, Luewens did, yekrucifixions did, cowgirls did.

Still sounds like you got lucky for a while (which can happen in ARK)!  But that time is over.  Welcome to the normals club.

1 minute ago, TheDonn said:

YOUR dinos did not.  Mine did, dinks did, Luewens did, yekrucifixions did, cowgirls did.

Still sounds like you got lucky for a while (which can happen in ARK)!  But that time is over.  Welcome to the normals club.

Yes but you are ignoring the issue, the issue where THEY USED to pop out at the back of the DINO.... ALWAYS....

Somewhere in the last 2 months, they no longer do. I know this for a fact because I have been breeding Doe's every week for the last 6 months, every time, pop from the back, the videos I even posted here, show them popping from the back.

Now, they don't pop from the back any more. That is the issue, that is why they are now getting stuck 100% of the time now. Even official servers in June 2015 to 2017, they always popped from the back. You can search it online and you will always see the dino drop from the back of the Dino. There are hundreds of thousands of videos, that show it popping from the back. Even the videos I linked above, all popped from the back and sometime after those videos around 1-2 months ago.

THEY NO LONGER POP FROM THE BACK ANY MORE.

You can say all you like you have seen it, but you have never seen them not pop from the back. There are video's on youtube that back this up, but like I said they don't pop from the back any more. They just appear right under the mother now. THAT IS WHAT IS NEW!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, CyberAngel67 said:

Yes but you are ignoring the issue, the issue where THEY USED to pop out at the back of the DINO.... ALWAYS....

Somewhere in the last 2 months, they no longer do. I know this for a fact because I have been breeding Doe's every week for the last 6 months, every time, pop from the back, the videos I even posted here, show them popping from the back.

Now, they don't pop from the back any more. That is the issue, that is why they are now getting stuck 100% of the time now. Even official servers in June 2015 to 2017, they always popped from the back. You can search it online and you will always see the dino drop from the back of the Dino. There are hundreds of thousands of videos, that show it popping from the back. Even the videos I linked above, all popped from the back and sometime after those videos around 1-2 months ago.

THEY NO LONGER POP FROM THE BACK ANY MORE.

You can say all you like you have seen it, but you have never seen them not pop from the back. There are video's on youtube that back this up, but like I said they don't pop from the back any more. They just appear right under the mother now. THAT IS WHAT IS NEW!!!!!!

I'm not ignoring the "issue," I am telling you that the "issue" isn't an "issue."  They rarely, if ever, popped perfectly out of the back for me.  Most times it was as the myriad of people in this very thread have described it.  Using a single example (or even 3 or 4 or 10 examples) of it not happening will not convince any of us for whom it has definitely happened for, that in fact no, our memories are faulty and we never had to break ceiling or foundations to claim babies.  I don't have video of it happening to me, because I'm not a content creator.  But 50 more videos of babies popping out of the back will not convince me that my memory of all the times it has happened, from Early Access to current ARK, are faulty and that you are supremely correct in that this is a new bug that needs to be fixed and that you have discovered it.

12 minutes ago, TheDonn said:

You can even see in this video, where it pops between the back two legs. This is what used to happened, this is not what happens any more. Instead the baby is now dropping up near the front two legs and like I have tried to explain, that is new!!!!!

This video demonstrates how they used to drop up to about 2 months ago

3 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

No point commenting here to help this guy because they’ll just throw it back in your face if you don’t agree with them. This can be seen across a multitude of their topics. Agree or get face palmed.

Not my fault nobody is listening and looking at the bigger picture, even with video evidence how the babies are supposed to drop at their back feet and have done so for almost 4 years and all of a sudden they are no longer dropping at their back feet.

Regardless of whether people say that got stuck or not, they always dropped at their back feet, always!!

And that is no longer happening any more, Gacha's are doing the same thing, they used to shoot out the back and are no longer doing that. They just drop near the fron of the mother now.

So to be clearer as to what I am saying, here is a picture of what I am talking about.

Arrow A, is where the Doed used to poop and drop its baby.

Arrow B, is now where it poops and drops its baby.

As shown in the video I linked, Arrow A is where it drops this baby and that video is back in 2015, when everyone has said it used to drop from Arrow B. I really don't care what everyone has tried to say, not one person has actually stopped an listened to what I have tried to point out. So here is a picture to show what it does now.

Doed.png

18 hours ago, CyberAngel67 said:

Not my fault nobody is listening and looking at the bigger picture, even with video evidence how the babies are supposed to drop at their back feet and have done so for almost 4 years and all of a sudden they are no longer dropping at their back feet.

Regardless of whether people say that got stuck or not, they always dropped at their back feet, always!!

And that is no longer happening any more, Gacha's are doing the same thing, they used to shoot out the back and are no longer doing that. They just drop near the fron of the mother now.

But thats the thing. I would be so suprised if doedi births actually happened like in the video. 95% of time doedi baby was stuck under the mother. And i have bred hundreds of doedis. Back at early access i had to have doedis on ramps or top of hatchframe for the babies to not get stuck under. 

And like i mentioned before. Gachas are only mammals that i currently have babies not getting stuck under them. 

So please stop trying to argue its a new thing. 

And who knows maybe that video was from single player and that its the server environment and lag that causes them to get stuck on officials.

Been playing since forever, on XBox and PC, and....  Not just mammals, but any creature (especially small) that is birthed or hatches can and quite often do:

1. Fall through ceiling tiles
  2. Fall through foundations
  3. Fall through the map
  4. Ride a magic carpet into oblivion at the top of the world **

These are not limited to size, shape, color, or spiritual predilection.  This is NOT a new issue, it is a continuing one.  I feel that if this has literally "never happened to me!!!!!!!!" that you are lucky and I am jealous.  You're probably not lying, but you are definitely wrong if you think this is a new issue.  It happens.  Move on.  Get over it.

PRO TIP:  Put mommy on a sloped wall or wooden ramp with her butt pointed downhill.  Baby comes out and rolls to the floor about 98% of the time.  The other 2%, see 1-4 above.

***I've actually removed entire sections of bases looking for babies under the floor.  Once you have excluded all other possibilities, whatever is left, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

19 minutes ago, Texmechs said:

Been playing since forever, on XBox and PC, and....  Not just mammals, but any creature (especially small) that is birthed or hatches can and quite often do:

1. Fall through ceiling tiles
  2. Fall through foundations
  3. Fall through the map
  4. Ride a magic carpet into oblivion at the top of the world **

These are not limited to size, shape, color, or spiritual predilection.  This is NOT a new issue, it is a continuing one.  I feel that if this has literally "never happened to me!!!!!!!!" that you are lucky and I am jealous.  You're probably not lying, but you are definitely wrong if you think this is a new issue.  It happens.  Move on.  Get over it.

PRO TIP:  Put mommy on a sloped wall or wooden ramp with her butt pointed downhill.  Baby comes out and rolls to the floor about 98% of the time.  The other 2%, see 1-4 above.

***I've actually removed entire sections of bases looking for babies under the floor.  Once you have excluded all other possibilities, whatever is left, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

It is not just hatches, even on the ground they no longer pop out where they used too.

Like I said, been breeding solid these things every day for 6 months and a month or two ago was the first time they got stuck and ever since then they are always stuck now. Physically have to get a bird pick it up and drop it elsewhere, which I have never had to do in 2 years on this server or 3 years on Official servers.

Same with the gacha breeding farm, been like that ever since Extinction came out and now they are also getting stuck and if I am not at the base when they drop, they grow up inside the mother. In the past I could come back and just claim them, check their production and just kill unwanted ones. Now I have to TP them away, to get them unstuck and claim the baby's and move the mother back. Again this started happening 1-2 months ago and again, never ever seen this since Extinction came out and that Gacha Breeding Farm has never changed.

2 minutes ago, CyberAngel67 said:

Like I said, been breeding solid these things every day for 6 months and a month or two ago was the first time they got stuck and ever since then they are always stuck now.

I hear you.  Your experience is your own.  The experience of others is relevant.  Welcome to our world.  

I wish it weren't so, or that we were as lucky as you to not have had this happen to you before, but we are not.  I don't know anyone that this has not happened to.  It is a "feature" of the game; a right of passage in Arkdom.  Four years worth of my /2cents

1 hour ago, Texmechs said:

I hear you.  Your experience is your own.  The experience of others is relevant.  Welcome to our world.  

I wish it weren't so, or that we were as lucky as you to not have had this happen to you before, but we are not.  I don't know anyone that this has not happened to.  It is a "feature" of the game; a right of passage in Arkdom.  Four years worth of my /2cents

+1 this guy.  That is the nature of this dumb game we all can't raptoring get enough of.

Bell-curves exist for a reason.  There are some who -ALWAYS- are on the bad back-end most of the time.  Some are on the good front-end most of their time.  The rest of us hang out in middle-land, experiencing the weirdness and bugs about 50% of the time.  It is quite literally the nature of statistics, that in a largely buggy AND rng-based breeding game, some people will go huge stretches of the game with a different experience than others.  Some people's experience will be better, some will have it worse.  I have friends that now, in 2019, with updated systems, still get fatal errors WAAAAAY more often than I do.  They have better systems than I have.  But they are on the back-end of the bell-curve apparently.

But enough statistics.  @CyberAngel67, sorry that is happening more consistently to you.  There is no solution.

2 minutes ago, TheDonn said:

+1 this guy.  That is the nature of this dumb game we all can't raptoring get enough of.

Bell-curves exist for a reason.  There are some who -ALWAYS- are on the bad back-end most of the time.  Some are on the good front-end most of their time.  The rest of us hang out in middle-land, experiencing the weirdness and bugs about 50% of the time.  It is quite literally the nature of statistics, that in a largely buggy AND rng-based breeding game, some people will go huge stretches of the game with a different experience than others.  Some people's experience will be better, some will have it worse.  I have friends that now, in 2019, with updated systems, still get fatal errors WAAAAAY more often than I do.  They have better systems than I have.  But they are on the back-end of the bell-curve apparently.

But enough statistics.  @CyberAngel67, sorry that is happening more consistently to you.  There is no solution.

Problem is Wildcard are always breaking stuff and never fixing it, Anky is a good example. It never used to harvest berries when you swing your tail, which they fixed and broke and yet instead of fixing it properly, they did a half solution and just allowed the shrubs to be destroyed without harvesting. When it never used to that either and in some circumstances, swinging the tail still collects berries.

This has been typical of Wildcard all these years....

Archived