Gestated Babies falling underneath mothers.

CyberAngel67

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, d1nk said:

This is a totally new problem we'd better report it to WC.

..Jokes aside its been happening since mammal breeding was possible. Whip is your friend, otherwise make the mother follow ya. If it keeps happening and it really annoys you, perch the mother on a catwalk and do it that way :)

Don't think it has been happening that long, been breeding Doedicurus a lot in the last 8 months, this is something that has happened recently. Just not sure how recent, I first noticed it about 2 months ago.

Especially with Gacha's they used to shoot out the back and about a month ago, I had all the babies stuck inside the Gacha.

9 hours ago, CyberAngel67 said:

Don't think it has been happening that long, been breeding Doedicurus a lot in the last 8 months, this is something that has happened recently. Just not sure how recent, I first noticed it about 2 months ago.

Especially with Gacha's they used to shoot out the back and about a month ago, I had all the babies stuck inside the Gacha.

This has been happening forever. Maybe you might notice it more now but I assure you this has been a forever thing

1 hour ago, d1nk said:

This has been happening forever. Maybe you might notice it more now but I assure you this has been a forever thing

Dude I have been breeding for 3 years, this is the first time I have noticed it an like I said, I have breed about 400+ Gacha's since Extinction has released and NEVER, have seen this bug. Doed's god knows how many I have bred in the last 6 months since Extinction it is in the thousands and never had this issue.

1 hour ago, d1nk said:

And FYI everyone who is playing on this Cluster has said the same thing, this is a recent thing, maybe on Xbox it is an issue that has been around for awhile, but on PC this is new.

And @Joebl0w13 why was this moved to the Xbox Support section, I don't play on XBox and haven't done so for nearly 2.5 years.

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, CyberAngel67 said:

And @Joebl0w13 why was this moved to the Xbox Support section, I don't play on XBox and haven't done so for nearly 2.5 years.

Might want to remove Xbox from the platforms you play on.

Moving this back to PC. This happens all the time on Xbox. Looks like it’s a “feature” for PC as well now. 

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, CyberAngel67 said:

Well if it was XBox related, I would have posted in the XBox section.

Lol. 

If only everyone did that. We see over a thousand posts a day. Most are in the wrong sub-forum.  Most mods will move platform ambiguous posts to the console section listed on the users profiles. 95% of the time it’s the correct move. 

6 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Lol. 

If only everyone did that. We see over a thousand posts a day. Most are in the wrong sub-forum.  Most mods will move platform ambiguous posts to the console section listed on the users profiles. 95% of the time it’s the correct move. 

The other 5% must be the posts where I specifically stated on PC and still moved anyway!!!

1 minute ago, Cowgirl said:

This has been a problem long enough that my friend who bred super doeds put his females on a ramp, it seemed to work for him but when I tried it they got stuck. It has happened every time I have bred my doeds.  (PC)

Since Extinction came out, I know for a fact this has never been an issue. I have Bred Gacha's and killed hundred and hundreds of them around 8 females in my breeding farm and not once have they not popped out behind the mother, I have also been breeding Beavers, Doed's about 10 a week since extinction as well and never had this issue. Beavers about 20 a week, same with them, always popped out behind the mother.

When I first noticed it, was with the Gacha's, when I hadn't been on the server for a week, as I was busy on Rag and The Island.

But when I returned, my Breeding Farm of Gacha's had about 10 each stuck inside them full grown. Luckily I had the Awesome Teleporters mod to TP them to separate them, because there was no way in hell they where getting unstuck otherwise.

This is something new to PC and everyone around 35 people on our 6 map cluster, have all stated the same thing it is something that has just recently happened.

17 minutes ago, CyberAngel67 said:

Since Extinction came out, I know for a fact this has never been an issue. I have Bred Gacha's and killed hundred and hundreds of them around 8 females in my breeding farm and not once have they not popped out behind the mother, I have also been breeding Beavers, Doed's about 10 a week since extinction as well and never had this issue. Beavers about 20 a week, same with them, always popped out behind the mother.

When I first noticed it, was with the Gacha's, when I hadn't been on the server for a week, as I was busy on Rag and The Island.

But when I returned, my Breeding Farm of Gacha's had about 10 each stuck inside them full grown. Luckily I had the Awesome Teleporters mod to TP them to separate them, because there was no way in hell they where getting unstuck otherwise.

This is something new to PC and everyone around 35 people on our 6 map cluster, have all stated the same thing it is something that has just recently happened.

It's been a thing for a couple of years at least on official, it happened to my first ever bred doed and that must have been at least 2 years ago. However, if you are playing modded there is a chance that a mod changed something that had been preventing it before and now is not.

1 minute ago, Cowgirl said:

It's been a thing for a couple of years at least on official, it happened to my first ever bred doed and that must have been at least 2 years ago. However, if you are playing modded there is a chance that a mod changed something that had been preventing it before and now is not.

Not been a thing I have ever seen on the PC and I breed a lot, it has never happened with Doed's, Beavers, Dire Wolfs, Dire Bears as these are all things I bred a lot in the last 6 months. And the video proves that Gacha's never had this issue and now do and like I said they all broke at the same time.

2 minutes ago, CyberAngel67 said:

Not been a thing I have ever seen on the PC and I breed a lot, it has never happened with Doed's, Beavers, Dire Wolfs, Dire Bears as these are all things I bred a lot in the last 6 months. And the video proves that Gacha's never had this issue and now do and like I said they all broke at the same time.

On official it has been, my friend has bred tons and tons of doeds and it almost always happens. Like I said considering you are on a modded server there isn't any guarantee that the problem isn't with a mod.

2 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

On official it has been, my friend has bred tons and tons of doeds and it almost always happens. Like I said considering you are on a modded server there isn't any guarantee that the problem isn't with a mod.

Except that I see the same thing on  non modded private server, I always check that before coming here and like I showed. Gacha's never had this issue, NEVER.

And now they do. ANd all other Dino's are now doing the same thing.

25 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

Here is a recent Direwolf breeding, where you can clearly see that they are running around, which means they popped out behind the mother and not fall to the ground like they do now. So it wasn't broken then and this is April 2019

31 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

And here is a recent Thyla breeding video where the pop out the back of the mother and not underneath her, which is recorded prior to me noticing this change.

And? Everyone who breeds mammals knows this happens and it isnt 100% of the time..Linking random videos of one time births doesnt make it credible. Sure, like ive already stated it might be happening to you more now but many have said already its always happened. Why are you pushing it so hard? File a bug report and a suggestion and focus on that.

+1 that this has happened since Early Access.  Especially on Doeds.  It's a thing @CyberAngel67, I for one can guarantee you!

I also understand of course, my singular guarantee is worth about as much to you (in terms of convincing you it has definitely been a problem) as one video of mammal-breeding working fine is worth to me (in terms of convincing me that it is a NEW problem).

Archived