On 7/5/2019 at 12:07 PM, WhySoParanoid said:

Just a question; so what is the whole purpose of the server?

- If you just get everything so easy, what is the main goal ? 

Rivers Retreat is intended for those who don't have a lot of time to game, and want a server that is more their speed - where they don't have to spend a lot of time to get things done, and can relax and not worry that their base will be gone the next day. That's not to say that getting things is easy, you still have to work for things like tames and so on.

So the purpose is to have fun spending time with friends, or enjoy what time to you have to do something. :)PVP will be available on clustered servers soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2019 at 4:19 AM, ISeeYouLikeDrama said:

I might be interested in joining your cluster. Why don’t you have the island ? 

I'm only the Community Admin, I don't own the servers. I've been trying to convince the admin to add the Island map solely for Ascension, even if I have to pay for it. So it's a work in progress. :D Also worth noting that once Genesis is released, we'll have that too.

Also, I apologize for the late response, @ISeeYouLikeDrama. Didn't get a notification ?

On 9/17/2019 at 3:28 PM, VelikaUnleashed said:

I'm only the Community Admin, I don't own the servers. I've been trying to convince the admin to add the Island map solely for Ascension, even if I have to pay for it. So it's a work in progress. :D Also worth noting that once Genesis is released, we'll have that too.

Also, I apologize for the late response, @ISeeYouLikeDrama. Didn't get a notification ?

Oh that’s cool though. 

Im just a negative a-hole lol, so I don’t believe in genesis being any good before 3 months after release, so that doesn’t help me much ?

That’s fine, you don’t have to apologize. I’m already settled on another server now, so I won’t be joining at this point. 

If it wasn’t because we just got a Indy forge and boss Dino’s, me and my friends would have joined. 

You seem cool though, so I wish you good luck with the server ! 

11 hours ago, ISeeYouLikeDrama said:

Oh that’s cool though. 

Im just a negative a-hole lol, so I don’t believe in genesis being any good before 3 months after release, so that doesn’t help me much ?

That’s fine, you don’t have to apologize. I’m already settled on another server now, so I won’t be joining at this point. 

If it wasn’t because we just got a Indy forge and boss Dino’s, me and my friends would have joined. 

You seem cool though, so I wish you good luck with the server(s) ! 

Completely understandable, and thank you! If you change your mind, it's faster to reach me on discord as VelikaUnleashed#1211
Enjoy your gaming!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump! The servers will be wiped soon. We'll be phasing out the Island and adding Extinction. So if you haven't faced the Overseer yet, do so soon!! Rag will be wiped in Jan. Players will be able to transfer all of their things to the other servers as servers will be wiped one at a time, to ensure that players can keep what they want/need to.

If you have any questions, message me on Discord at velikaUnleashed#1211

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived