Bring back 25 man

Warborn

Bring back 25 man

Ok today I’m here to talk about how Classic PvP is dead. The salt discord is even called next 25 man waiting room because all of us from the 25 man official PvP community know that this cluster is dead and you need to give us more content, aberration or add certain tek engrams, or wipe it and let us go back to 25 man that was there before Classic with some elements from Classic like how about no extinction but allow us to have cryopods. These are many of the suggestions that my tribe and many the people from this community want. We all know that ark is a good game but we need something new since CLASSIC PVP is DEAD.

I dont think it has low population because of a lack of content. Adding aberration or extinction content to it destroys the whole idea of classic, then you can just go back to what conquest was. I personally love the game without ab and ex stuff. I think the reason why not many people play classic is because it is hard to survive as a small tribe and official pvp is kinda unpopular in general these days. 

Classic is fine. It's just that hardcore pvpers or megatribe type players coming from officials can't handle it. Classic does not have ez mode Abberation farming, or unraidable cave bases. They can't handle farming with argies. They put in enormous amount of effort in trying to ape official style bases and tactics with Argy farming. Which obviously will drive anyone insane and people just start quitting after a while. And then when after 2 months of nolifing and grinding everything gets wiped in a day it just crush their little souls and they just quit instead of rebuilding. Meanwhile the bobs in their little turret bases or hidden outposts are prospering. Small tribes used to reality of ark being a dangerous, unforgiving world where you get wiped and have to rebuild. Most of them never had the ez mode conveniences like teleporters and transmitters that mega tribes take for granted. For tryhards moving stuff off server with drops or obelisks drive them nuts, for bobs it's just another day in ark.

It is ironic but classic is a bobs paradise. Out of all the official modes this is the place to be for smaller tribes, even better than 6mans which is just tryhards trying to become YouTube stars or teaming to create defacto megatribes. On classic a lot of the toxic tryhards could not hack it anymore and quit and it's become the best environment for casual ark players. Keep classic going, megatribe players make a tiny portion of the playerbase. In their view there is only "bobs and roleplayers" on classic  therefore it is dead. They just can't handle the idea that there is more to ark than their little cliques doing their infantile rivalry. Just because they are not active does not mean classic is dead.

On 7/5/2019 at 6:09 PM, d1nk said:

Why did it die? Did it actually die or did an alpha just take the cluster?

There just isnt enough content for us to keep on playing. The gamemode would be nice in a smaller tribe scale, but as it is right now it's boring (everything got rushed in the first week and stablished very fast, with little to no battles for the dominance of each server) and all the big scale battles have already happened. This is coming from a member that was in (probably) the biggest tribe of classic.

The concept was well thought out I believe, getting rid of meshing(kinda) which is surprising coming from these devs.

On 7/8/2019 at 6:38 AM, covenantgrunt said:

Classic is fine. It's just that hardcore pvpers or megatribe type players coming from officials can't handle it. Classic does not have ez mode Abberation farming, or unraidable cave bases. They can't handle farming with argies. They put in enormous amount of effort in trying to ape official style bases and tactics with Argy farming. Which obviously will drive anyone insane and people just start quitting after a while. And then when after 2 months of nolifing and grinding everything gets wiped in a day it just crush their little souls and they just quit instead of rebuilding. Meanwhile the bobs in their little turret bases or hidden outposts are prospering. Small tribes used to reality of ark being a dangerous, unforgiving world where you get wiped and have to rebuild. Most of them never had the ez mode conveniences like teleporters and transmitters that mega tribes take for granted. For tryhards moving stuff off server with drops or obelisks drive them nuts, for bobs it's just another day in ark.

It is ironic but classic is a bobs paradise. Out of all the official modes this is the place to be for smaller tribes, even better than 6mans which is just tryhards trying to become YouTube stars or teaming to create defacto megatribes. On classic a lot of the toxic tryhards could not hack it anymore and quit and it's become the best environment for casual ark players. Keep classic going, megatribe players make a tiny portion of the playerbase. In their view there is only "bobs and roleplayers" on classic  therefore it is dead. They just can't handle the idea that there is more to ark than their little cliques doing their infantile rivalry. Just because they are not active does not mean classic is dead.

Ok you have peaked my interest.  I just started playing small tribes about a month ago, and yeah it's no joke for a small tribe guy who plays maybe 12 hours a week to get ahead.  I just take my lumps and keep on plugging.  I'll have to check more into this mode and see what it has to offer!

classic cluster died because the way it was clustered...   into a bunch of small "cross ark" style  small groups..    this isnt what people want..  how many times are you guys going to try this and watch it fail.    Old 25 man died because they gave it to snail games,  and they released appropriately named "Extinction"  to get everyone to play atlas.

Archived