Looking for a laidback group to play online with for the first time

Wo1fchow

Looking for a laidback group to play online with for the first time

My girlfriend and I have been playing on single player for a long time. We have been hesitant to play online due to the griefer stories. I figured I’d try and reach out here for a group of people who aren’t so much interested in raiding but just everyone doing their own thing and maybe trading with one another. Just curious if there are any servers out there like that or if we are dreaming.

Hey man! I just got the game and still fiddling around on single player. I have the same reservations about joining and playing with other people because I don't want to ruin this new game for myself and would like to just enjoy and explore. Would be down to host a private server with a few chill people! HMU.

Shemyakinpd@gmail.com

Best.

Update: Wo1fchow and I have created a private server. If you are a player looking to play with others but are not yet ready for a competitive hustle and just want to explore the game - hit me up on the email I have provided in the original reply and I'll set you up with the password!

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS: You can experience the game as if you are playing single player but have the option to play with others as well!

Archived