Relatively new scrub lord looking for tips

UpstartHero

Relatively new scrub lord looking for tips

Hey guys. I'm prettt new and though I've done a but of research online and I've watched a lot of youtubers I'd like to know your personal tips and tricks. Feel free to troll and meme as i hope this thread gets some traction for new players and trolls alike. I found a good helpful cluster on a pvp server on ps4 and I'm absolutely loving it. As far as I've seen this community has trolls, griefers, homeys, chads, everything and i love the diversity. What are your suggestions and how do you guys find your enjoyment in the game?

Use the internet to learn all you can about the mechanics of the game.  A lot of crappy moments come from not understanding the rules.

Remember mistakes you made and train yourself to stop doing that.  A lot of crappy moments come from the second and third time you do something stupid.

Have fun.  A lot of crappy moments come from taking things too seriously.

Best thing would be learn to let go. Don't get to attached to your base or tames, both are disposable. Learn to enjoy the feeling of being raided, look at the raids as a way to test your creativity and as a way to gain insight into your own raiding future. Don't be salty cause in the end it's just a game "very time consuming" but still just a game. 

Start small. Your first few little bases will likely be turned to ash, its best to keep your valuables hidden until you can make a proper base. Dont waste your time on hard tames like therizinos until you're built up as well. When you build a base a good location is important, look around a little to see the advantages of areas, like caves only have 1 entrance to defend, but structures take 6x damage (And people will be pissed if youre blocking an artifact cave).

Archived