Dedicated server, that needs members?

Dedicated server, that needs members?

Hey Survivors, We are a Group of 5-7 people, who are looking for a server to Join. We have quite an age difference but we are all adults. 

Most of us wants to do PVP, but i’ve been in the game since Beta and i just want to be part of a Living World, without Paranoid ppl, who are afraid of everyone around Them ? 

We dont wanna play official cause it is like a second job but we also dont wanna play on servers with ridicolous settings. I still want my accomplishments to feel like something Great, if you get me ? ?

If you are an admin and could use some New members just hit me up ! 

Hey I have an 8x xp 3x Harv 20x tam 30x mate and mature server. It is pvp with orp right now. We are pretty diverse having a tribe from Australia, a player from the Netherlands, and then of course the States. When I have a stable 20ish player base Ill take orp off and only allow 3 alliances per tribe.(you can still verbally agree but in the game you can only officially be allied with 3 other tribes. We have been growing at a pretty good rate so come and check it out. If you see this on 7/5 we are doing and event tonight as well. Server is call Resurrection 8x... Trying to build a community and we plan on clustering Valguero with Rag once Val comes out. If you have any other questions just let me know, my PSN is the same as my name here. My Discord is discord.gg/7rKFuYY.

1 hour ago, WhySoParanoid said:

Hey man. I joined your server Yesterday and i have been having a lot of fun ever since. I joined your Discord and my name is Erwin Rumble just like my character on the server. Hope to see you on the server at some point and thanks for contacting me! ?

Yeah man I sent ya a message in discord when ya get the chance. Happy to have ya!

Archived