Thank you !!

Sodom

Any time I compliment a gaming corp I have to add "no sarcasm" because there is so much verbal derision from this generation that anything said sounds like an insult. 

I'm old enough to remember grand people sitting on porch swings just to say "howdy" to neighbors.  Compliments were something you just did back then.  And you learned it by watching others.  No one forced you to give a compliment.  Some lady opened a mail room door for me.  I was sick so I just gave her a slight head nod.  No verbal "thank you."  She threw a fit because I didn't say out loud "thank you" for her holding the door for me.  Thank yous are nice but you shouldn't force people to do them.  Kinda cancels out your act of kindness when you are a jerk about being kind.

On topic think OP was giving a genuine compliment to WC.

14 hours ago, Jemcrystal said:

Compliments were something you just did back then.  And you learned it by watching others.  No one forced you to give a compliment.  

I remember those days, but I think the reason people said something back then was exactly because that's what their parents taught them.  Few parents do so these days. They're too caught up with their toys, and more focused on defending their kids lack of respect & their own failure as parents. 

Archived