Hello, I am currently on Xbox One with Ark + all DLC’s. I’m very interested in helping you out with your Console Clusters! If you need to ask me anything, contact me on my discord: Callum#9294

(I really couldn’t care less about money, just want to help you out as much as I possibly can do)

Thanks in advance! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am also interested about the console server, I have been playing ark since October 2015 and I will help build a community, be kind to all payers, and not abuse my powers. I would love to help with your server, no need to pay me I just hope you will consider letting me be an admin, my Xbox gamer tag is sparklepanda424 and my discord is POTATO#7965

contact me when you can, thanks.

15 hours ago, Potatoooo said:

Hello, I am also interested about the console server, I have been playing ark since October 2015 and I will help build a community, be kind to all payers, and not abuse my powers. I would love to help with your server, no need to pay me I just hope you will consider letting me be an admin, my Xbox gamer tag is sparklepanda424 and my discord is POTATO#7965

I also have all the dlc’s ??

On 7/4/2019 at 3:52 PM, RogueVanit said:

Hello, I am currently on Xbox One with Ark + all DLC’s. I’m very interested in helping you out with your Console Clusters! If you need to ask me anything, contact me on my discord: Callum#9294

(I really couldn’t care less about money, just want to help you out as much as I possibly can do)

Thanks in advance! 

Hi man, I've been away for a while in vacation now i'm back. On Friday I will release the server, Id love to just play along with some good people on console, believe it or not ARK on pc is more bugged than console. If you could bring people to enjoy feel free to do so, I am making a place for cool people that look for decent rates to join.

On 7/14/2019 at 6:52 AM, Potatoooo said:

Hi man, for the moment launching only the PS4 cluster. I've been paying these servers in advance for years and nobody really uses them so the Xbox server was converted to Atlas server. If you're interested on the PS4 version, let me know.

3 hours ago, Dolfmagnus said:

Hi I’m interested in being an admin on the PS4 server so if you want to talk more just message me on PlayStation my username is Dolfmagnus Gamer or you can email me at hellowhere40@gmail.com

contact me whenever and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Wrote you an email.

On 7/15/2019 at 5:25 AM, RegisInferorum said:

Hi man, for the moment launching only the PS4 cluster. I've been paying these servers in advance for years and nobody really uses them so the Xbox server was converted to Atlas server. If you're interested on the PS4 version, let me know.

I would love to, but sadly I only have Xbox, pc, and mobile, no ps4

On 7/21/2019 at 4:10 AM, Potatoooo said:

Please get back to me as soon as possible ???

Hi man, I am not taking care of the XBOX servers anymore, they have full admins know so I don't know much, haven't been in good connections with my COO admin, so he kinda bought my part as well. 

I am still holding PC servers and PS4 servers, both are on Valguero, soon getting a 2nd cluster, I think Extinction.

15 hours ago, RegisInferorum said:

Hi man, I am not taking care of the XBOX servers anymore, they have full admins know so I don't know much, haven't been in good connections with my COO admin, so he kinda bought my part as well. 

I am still holding PC servers and PS4 servers, both are on Valguero, soon getting a 2nd cluster, I think Extinction.

So are the pc open for admins, it’s ok if not ??

• 4 months later...

Archived