pve Grimlock - PVE 12 map cluster 5x S+ Esp/Eng

LHammonds

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Base decayed on TheIsland.   Remaining goodies placed into 9 unlocked tek storage.  Public teleport destination named "Base PARTY" and transmitter setup for easy transportation. Lots of eggs for kibble, dust, shards, metal, hide, black pearls, etc.   First come, first serve.  Anything not collected will be deleted after a few days.

Coordinates = 41 x 16

Enjoy,
LHammonds

• 4 weeks later...

FYI - I will be dumping all my excess blueprints I have been hording into my mailboxes on Ragnarok @ 68 x 23. Y'all will have a few hours to peruse through them and after that, I will cull the herd and feed them to the gachas to get the amount of blueprints in the mailbox back down to a manageable size. There are about 1,500 BPs available right now

• 2 weeks later...
  • LHammonds changed the title to Grimlock - 7 map cluster 5x S+ Esp/Eng

Most of my non-ascendant blueprints have been fed to the gachas but I am leaving the ascendant ones for anyone to take for a limited time.

Freebie Blueprints now reduced down to the following:

• 331 Saddle BPs
  • 450 Armor BPs
  • 341 Weapon BPs
  • 62 Utility BPs

EDIT: Adjusted counts:

• 233 Saddle BPs
  • 332 Armor BPs
  • 130 Weapon BPs
  • 27 Utility BPs

• 3 weeks later...
  • LHammonds changed the title to Grimlock - 8 map cluster 5x S+ Esp/Eng

Here is a dino I now have for boss fights and general usage:

Level 1268 Megatherium: H253 M253 ST253 W252 F253 O2 SP1

t took a little over 8 months of breeding mutations to get 5 stats maxed out on a dino that takes 2 days to mature and 1.5 hours to gestate on a 5x server.  Each stat is about 55 mutations which is at "least" 55 times the mutation pulse was fired off (SS Mutator) which is at least 550 element and about 1/3 the time switching the baby gender to male which is about 20 times (another 200 element).   So its about 750 element per individual stat for mutation.  Each one consumes about 8,000 berries to raise to adulthood and there were at least 55 per stat which is about 1/2 a million berries.  So this monster megatherium cost me around 4,000 element, 2.5 million berries and 8 months of time to breed.

• 4 weeks later...

We started the Turkey Trial event early which currently just allows taming the event colors:

TURKEY TRIAL COLORS
01 Red
09 Light Brown
14 Black
15 Brown
17 Dark Red
20 Dino Dark Red
35 Dino Darker Grey
36 Dino Albino
56 NearBlack
69 DarkViolet
70 DarkMagenta