Evil Ark Plans

Evil Ark Plans

Does anybody ever make evil plans for ark pvp? I E: Trapping somebody in a cage and then feeding them to a pack of aggressive dodos? I for one have recently made a huge labyrinth that i throw people in just for fun and watch them get devoured by aggressive tames inside. List your evil plans or funny incidents of you trolling your friends below.

Hello,

Competitive people are most helpful and humble.

However as a start approach they change. Rules that usually should be followed get trown out. New rules come into play. Evil and trolling is part of strategy but never intended for anything else than draining your opponents stamina.

At the start of a new server the knees get pointy and elbows sharp as knives. After the start strategy change as things progress.

Every start (new server / new map) people that are competitive change and show their true evil plans. Tilt and draining stamina are for others. Giving no out and keeping professional high stamina is for me.

Just prepping for Digiorno release on Xbox. Might be today might be later. 

Can you feel it?

TNT Tilt Sharper stuff Shaking hands C4 o and bullets.

/Ariana

This does not happen only in pvp

Last night they started in on me with the Jealous Land Grab Mind F...Trolling.  Someone on Val saw a piece of land I took for my base was a nice pretty piece near resources and close to obi.  So they start the phyc war.  Only I have been thru it so many times I now know it's a literal game dynamic of ark multiplayer.  People say "we will report you if you...  f i l l  i n  t h e  b l a n k."  These nasty hats will accuse you of anything.  They love to point out if have more than three pillars.  Derision.  Back biting.  Saying you stole this land and you did not build on it fast enough.  "You better watch yourself."  "I'm watching you and if you get out of line I'll report you."   I can almost hear their hill billy accent all creeper like, "I know where you live."  I keep imaging the Gogans from Pete's Dragon.

It was before titanboas became tameable.

Had a big "farm" with 10-20 snakes. Titanboas are very slow egg layers, especially wilds. I'm sure you can imagine how fun it was to just hang around in rendering range waiting for eggs.

After being bored to tears tribemate got an idea of pleasing Ark gods with "virgin sacrifice". She would collect Bobs under level 5 on beach and threw them in the pen with snakes.

1 hour ago, ForzaProiettile said:

Well in my own experience there are a few kinds of player that lurk on PVP servers.

The first is the community driven empire builder type. He wants to create or form a large tribe and be seen to be powerful. He can be a PVP player but often he is more PVE then PVP. He prefers base building to fighting but will fight if he has to. This kind of player forms the backbone of most "mega" and "alpha" tribes and is most commonly seen in such a tribe.

The second is the ex PVE player that wants to wet his toes a bit on a PVP server. He wants some excitement but not too much. He doesn't want to get raided and will quit at the first instance his base is attacked. He is looking for a "community" and will often try and be friendly and alliance with everyone else on the server.

The third is the inexperienced/over ambitious PVP player. He will typically be found with a small group of friends. Together they will join a server, build some kind of medium-large sized base and then start to raid other tribes stealthily while at the same time trying to act nice and friendly on the server. Things will go well for the first week or two and then they will mess up and their world will come crashing down. Their base will get raided and most if not all will quit the server and or the game.

The fourth is easily the most rarest kind but by far the most deadliest to the other types. He is known by a variety of terms to his victims most of them derogatory such as griefer/troll/toxic/guerrilla/a******. I prefer to just call him the Warrior.

The Warrior is the kind of player that neither gives a damn about some misguided sense of community or building a giant base or for that matter creating an empire and taking over the server. He exists purely to destroy and cause chaos. This kind of player will either play solo or in a small group.  He is a man of very few words, who will avoid conversation and will certainly never be seen dead in global chat. He will typically have at least a minimum of 1000 hours under his belt of solid PVP gameplay and will be well above average in either direct PVP or in subterfuge or both. This man is a cold blooded killer, he extracts delight from the torture and suffering of his victims. He will often play in a tight nit group of like minded killers bound by discipline and commitment. 

His methods will vary but typically he will use a mix of outright aggression and trickery to achieve his aims. A PVP player he will not shy away from a fight if the opportunity presents itself although he is more of a cunning opportunist then anything else. He will pick his fights carefully, only engaging when the odds are in his favour. A strict disciplinarian he will know his limits and is able to keep his ego and pride in check and that of his group.

An equal opportunity killer, his targets will include everything from solo players to the mega tribes themselves. Wherever he senses weakness he will strike. While cunning he neither aims to be a stealth player nor does he try to hide his dirty deeds. He will ensure that he his victims can identify him and know his name. 

As a realist he knows his limits, his own weaknesses and will know when the time is right to engage and will not be afraid to withdraw. He will apply this philosophy to his base design as well. His bases will mostly consist of small turret less throwaway bases dotted around the map, hidden among the trees across several servers. These bases are naturally weak and in his eyes defending them turrets will only attract unwanted attention. Similarly he will mostly forgo the use of tames for reasons of stealth, expense and upkeep.

The Warrior's player stats are geared towards a highly mobile raider. As his main form of transportation will consist of his own legs, very high movement speed is to be expected. He will likewise have enough health to survive most engagements (around 300) and enough weight to be able to carry a full kit plus some extra.

My advice to you would to be work out what types of players and tribes there are on your server and categorize them appropriately. Many of the tribes if you have somewhat above average intelligence you can "chat up" and either ally with them or even use them as pawns to do your bidding. Diplomacy is a significant part of the PVP game that many players ignore to their peril. Over the years I've had quite good success in both talking my way out of trouble and also generating trouble for others with the spoken word.

Also I would recommend you try and keep a low profile for the first weeks until you are strong enough to make your first move. If you join a new server especially one that is ruled by a large Alpha tribe and make yourselves known either through raiding or aggression, the Alpha tribe will probably view you are a threat and try and remove you while you are still small. At the same time its important to not be seen as weak. A lot of tribes if they see a weak and feeble tribe they will pounce for some easy loot especially other smaller tribes.

Lastly avoid the rookie mistake of over building your base. Larger bases are not necessarily better then small bases especially if your tribe is small. A large base with a lot of turrets will not end any better then a small base with some turrets for a small tribe. Turrets by themselves without human defenders nearby are not that strong can be easily bypassed. I would suggest you  build a tiny base out in the jungle somewhere to store your valuable blueprints and items and a larger more visible base somewhere else to hold your dinosaurs.

I'm The warrior!!! 

Archived