Community Crunch 188: Summer Bash, Sponsored Mods, and Maintenance

StudioWildcard

On 7/7/2019 at 10:43 AM, Mossenstein said:

You dont need to "tick them off" for them to ignore you. Look at Switch. That said, & coming from that perspective of a half year of complete silence from devs with no support or patches for paying Switch customers, this "OMG, our new free map is taking too long on PS4/Xbox due to it getting the PC Beta treatment." is pretty funny to me. So is the lack of appreciation for an event thats free & (if you find it boring or not) atleast introduces some new things to the mix.  Enjoy your new outfits, emotes & dino colors provided by your event. Its more than Switch has gotten- it just gets an evoulution event like numbers tweak, no new content. Same for the mobile crowd & their broken God mode (but at least in their case they have payed for the perk they are complaining about thats not working correctly) try to enjoy your added content of dungeons etc.

Enjoy the additional things you have been given, or if they bore you...try moving on for a bit. Im coming back to PS4 Ark when the Val map drops. Ive given up on the Switch version, as it has the appearance of a pure bait & switch cash grab. It is what it is. Dwelling on the negative aspects doesnt seem to acomplish anything & if you are like me, just sours your mood. 

I’m a switch player as well, and as I’m too poor to buy a PS or Xbox I can’t try ur fancy valguero. It would be awesome if anyone has info as to if and when updates for switch will be coming. And to all you whiny PS4 and XB1 players constantly complaining about no valguero, just remember you could be in the same boat as me, NO maps, NO mods, NO events, NO DLC! So quit complaining about ur valguero or your cancelled evo event, you have the proper version of ark. 

• Facepalm 1

On 7/7/2019 at 1:43 PM, Mossenstein said:

You dont need to "tick them off" for them to ignore you. Look at Switch. That said, & coming from that perspective of a half year of complete silence from devs with no support or patches for paying Switch customers, this "OMG, our new free map is taking too long on PS4/Xbox due to it getting the PC Beta treatment." is pretty funny to me. So is the lack of appreciation for an event thats free & (if you find it boring or not) atleast introduces some new things to the mix.  Enjoy your new outfits, emotes & dino colors provided by your event. Its more than Switch has gotten- it just gets an evoulution event like numbers tweak, no new content. Same for the mobile crowd & their broken God mode (but at least in their case they have payed for the perk they are complaining about thats not working correctly) try to enjoy your added content of dungeons etc.

Enjoy the additional things you have been given, or if they bore you...try moving on for a bit. Im coming back to PS4 Ark when the Val map drops. Ive given up on the Switch version, as it has the appearance of a pure bait & switch cash grab. It is what it is. Dwelling on the negative aspects doesnt seem to acomplish anything & if you are like me, just sours your mood. 

I agree with you on the switch we own that version too but all in all its a great game just not on the switch lol and all I was saying on my comment was the fact they they said there was only going to be the dlcs that we already have and yet they are adding more to keep the game going I'm all for it and I hope they keep up the awesome work