Community Crunch 188: Summer Bash, Sponsored Mods, and Maintenance

StudioWildcard

23 hours ago, Ok8888 said:

Why are people complaining about the release date of valquero on console? We should just be happy that we are even getting the map. Creating isn't no easy thing, it takes time and so much work to create digitally. Plus first releases are gonna have bugs and glitches, they're just working to make this perfect for console. They wanna make sure when we first get a hold of this map that it's polished. If they rushed it to just get it out, I doubt it would be any good. So just be happy theyre even finalising anything to make your game experience amazing. So hold on to your damn panties and just have a little patience. They'll release it when it's finished. There's nothing you can do about the release date but just wait ?

The days almost up and we still haven't even got the update, we all know how reliable wildcard is with release dates

So the event appears to be running for the Switch right now. Many people are reporting half times for raising etc. I want to thank you developers for including us for ONCE.

But your execution and communication has been piss poor. How long is it gonna last? What does it include? Does it affect anything else? NOBODY KNOWS BECAUSE YOU WONT raptorING ACKNOWLEDGE WE SWITCH PLAYERS EXIST.

On 7/1/2019 at 9:04 PM, Crysta said:

When can we get a TLC pass for some of the older/ ugly dinos? Hint Hint, water dinos, quetzal, carno, ptera etc, all really need some love!

Yes yes please tlc the prera. Poor thing is neglected so. Who does not remember the first time you tamed one, and took to the sky's for the first time in ARK. 

6 hours ago, MIsterMayhem said:

Lol I know it’s hard to admit when wrong but you take it to a whole new level.

you know darn well you replied to that guy as if he was asking about valguero. 

All he did was ask about the patch update that was indeed suppose to drop yesterday. Not just during “July” as you put it. 

But hey, your the moderator. How could you possibly be wrong lmao. 

Spot on.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Supposed be 2 week event but yet nothing has happened for console. I’m on 6man official n haven’t seen anything yet that is supposedly the celebration for 4th of July. So if it’s gonna take longer to do your dumb fix’s then we best get it for 2 weeks when you finally give it to us or your lazy n can’t keep the people happy.

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Devilsexecutor said:

Supposed be 2 week event but yet nothing has happened for console. I’m on 6man official n haven’t seen anything yet that is supposedly the celebration for 4th of July. So if it’s gonna take longer to do your dumb fix’s then we best get it for 2 weeks when you finally give it to us or your lazy n can’t keep the people happy

So there are none of the skins on official either?

2 hours ago, Ashild said:

I play on Xbox one. I just got the update for summer bash installed and have my unofficial island map pvp 10 player limit server set for the current official event. So with all that in mind why can't I make the skins? They don't even show up in the cooking pot like they are supposed to.

Go back and change the event to summer and it will work for sure. It just means you’ll have to manually remove at a later date. I’ve noticed that the official event doesn’t always work when activated.