Community Crunch 188: Summer Bash, Sponsored Mods, and Maintenance

StudioWildcard

Hi, I can’t wait for the new map! 

Also, there’s people who payed 20 dollars for the God Console and I’m one and somethings like Invulnerable button isn’t working ever since you guys made the new 2.0 update, (which I love btw). BUT PLEASE FIX GOD CONSOLE, we paid for it. THANK YOU AND THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!

Just polished, runs perfectly no bugs clearly you don't play ark so go troll another forum.  Aberration was put on hold by a month or two and when it released, it was full of holes lag and other crap and it was an official WC map.  @Ok8888

What I don't get is why they can't just let us know when it will drop in July, I bet they are not even close hence the murky timetable.

19 minutes ago, ThePryBar said:

What I don't get is why they can't just let us know when it will drop in July, I bet they are not even close hence the murky timetable.

Because things for console have to go through certification by Sony/Microsoft, and once a product has been submitted for certification the time line for that is out of the developers hands. They'll have a rough date to expect that process to be complete, providing no changes need to be made to meet cert standards for either platform, but nothing more than that - thus the sometime in July date we were given. 

6 minutes ago, HellcatPaz said:

Because things for console have to go through certification by Sony/Microsoft, and once a product has been submitted for certification the time line for that is out of the developers hands. They'll have a rough date to expect that process to be complete, providing no changes need to be made to meet cert standards for either platform, but nothing more than that - thus the sometime in July date we were given. 

No Poop sherlock.  They wouldn't announce it if they didn't have clearance.

Edited by ThePryBar

1 hour ago, ThePryBar said:

No Poop sherlock.  They wouldn't announce it if they didn't have clearance.

Plenty of games, DLC, expansions etc are announced without having passed cert, that's what happens in the games industry. Most games are announced with an approx launch date well before they are sent for cert, usually before they even alpha. So yeah WC would announce it early because that's a pretty normal practice in the industry, especially if they're sending the update to multiple platforms with the update for one of them ready for launch. 

No need to be rude about it. 

16 hours ago, Zeuphyr said:

?

?

Why ?

You announce an Event which is great. Sucks for console as PC get it on the new map while we still wait on release date . So again we fall behind . Plus During the event you choose to maintenance as well , how much is this going to stuff people around especially if break things while people are trying to breed . Last time this happened I knew people who lost alot of dinos.

So I expect we wont be getting a new map during a 2 week event taking us to the middle of July at the least for release.

tbh I'm taking any1s side but you need to lay off wc cuz it takes more time to get stuff on console because they have to optimize stuff and they have to also send the up psn then psn does some other stuff which take a long time sorry can't remember what is called 

• Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, soronthekiller said:

tbh I'm taking any1s side but you need to lay off wc cuz it takes more time to get stuff on console because they have to optimize stuff and they have to also send the up psn then psn does some other stuff which take a long time sorry can't remember what is called 

i just remembered what it is call its call certification it takes up to a month 

10 hours ago, MIsterMayhem said:

I don’t want to completely invalidate your whole post but wildcard did not create this map so your argument is weak and null at best. ?

WildCard spent 5 months working on it with the mod dev.

If you had played the Mod version you could tell the difference. The mod was really rough and the official version is much smoother. 

On 7/1/2019 at 8:00 PM, Dragon1990 said:

On behalf of the Console community, I’m very disappointed we didn’t get a release date for Valguero.... we just get sometime in July....as always, we are just an after thought.....

Wildcard forgetting console as always, but I actually did see a gm on a p+ official server so it is getting better