Lymantria for ark mobile

Megalosaurus

Lymantria for ark mobile

I think that wildcard and/or war drum studios should add lymantria to ark mobile. It should fly around the centre (because there are flowers there for decoration) and they should be tamed as normal (knockout and feed) but their favourite food should be rare flowers, because in the dossier it says they feed on nectar. Their saddle level could be nerfed, but otherwise the stats should be the same. Their favourite kibble should be dodo kibble because there aren’t thorny dragons in mobile, and dodo kibble is the standard replacement kibble for dinosaurs who lack their favourite kibble in mobile, and lymantria should be a beginner tame. The pteranodon is the first flyer tame, but it is near impossible to tame if you play mobile and don’t have the time to get it on PC. However, with a lower levelled saddle, this dusty little moth shall gain pride and glory once more! I hope wildcard or war drum studios notice this and feel the urge to let this forgotten creature regain it’s power once more!

Who agrees with me?!

7 hours ago, Megalosaurus said:

Lymantria for ark mobile

I think that wildcard should add lymantria to ark mobile. It should fly around the centre (because there are flowers there for decoration) and they should be tamed as normal (knockout and feed) but their favourite food should be rare flowers, because in the dossier it says they feed on nectar. Their saddle level could be nerfed, but otherwise the stats should be the same. Their favourite kibble should be dodo kibble because there aren’t thorny dragons in mobile, and dodo kibble is the standard replacement kibble for dinosaurs who lack their favourite kibble in mobile. I hope that they add lymantria to mobile.

Who else agrees with me

I’m on board with this idea, but it isn’t always dodo kibble that is replaced. The Equus has dilo kibble in mobile, so, the kibble might be a bit more complicated to obtain. But, I would really appreciate the lymantria in Ark: Mobile, and it’s a fantastic idea.

3 hours ago, Mythical said:

I’m on board with this idea, but it isn’t always dodo kibble that is replaced. The Equus has dilo kibble in mobile, so, the kibble might be a bit more complicated to obtain. But, I would really appreciate the lymantria in Ark: Mobile, and it’s a fantastic idea.

Yeah thx for support. I forgot to mention, when you swipe up while flying the lymantria could do it’s poison attack

2 hours ago, skorpionk13 said:

I wanted them to add the megalania

Yeah I think that would be cool too, but would it add anything to ark? The lymantria would look cool, give the plains on the centre a more finished look AND make a good beginner mount (If they nerf the saddle level.) have you already posted your opinion on adding megalania? If you haven’t, give it a go!

good luck

2 hours ago, skorpionk13 said:

I wanted them to add the megalania

Yeah I think that would be cool too, but would it add anything to ark? The lymantria would look cool, give the plains on the centre a more finished look AND make a good beginner mount (If they nerf the saddle level.) have you already posted your opinion on adding megalania? If you haven’t, give it a go!

good luck

15 minutes ago, Gamedragon345 said:

Lymantria, megalania, Yutyrannus, Kentrosaurus, dunno when that's happening, it's already been a year of mobile and they haven't added these dinos, they did add Daedons and stuff though, but only in dungeons.

Yeah, I guess. But maybe they have reasons why they haven’t added them to mobile. Megalania would be cool but it doesn’t really add much effect to the game, as it’s not a majestic sight. I still hope they add it one day though. Yutyrannus would be awesome and it is a popular Dino, but there are already Rexes in the Arctic biome on mobile, and yutys are basically rexes but fluffy. Kentrosaurus is the same. They are basically stegos with the abilities that megalosaurus possess, picking up things. Also, they look very similar to stegos and would be a bit boring to add now. Still, thanks for the criticism?

3 hours ago, Gamedragon345 said:

Lymantria, megalania, Yutyrannus, Kentrosaurus, dunno when that's happening, it's already been a year of mobile and they haven't added these dinos, they did add Daedons and stuff though, but only in dungeons.

maybe they would add some of those animals in the dungeons too, it would be cool

4 hours ago, Megalosaurus said:

good luck

I like megalania because I like lizards and because this one can climb walls

8 hours ago, SpinoDestroyer13 said:

Also they should add the thylacoleo instead of troodons

YES! I mean, troodons are pretty cool but thylas are freaking EPIC! For some reason, WarDrum like to add useless dinos to ark (and who can blame them, after all, i am the one hoping they add lymantria) but they should definitely add thyla (and lymantria) to mobile. 

On 7/6/2019 at 12:44 AM, SpinoDestroyer13 said:

Also they should add the thylacoleo instead of troodons

I’d personally love both. I love troodons (when they’re not brutally paralyzing me before brutally ripping my very face off), and I love thylas as well. Both are powerful, both are epic, and I want them so badly.

Yutyrannus and megalania also wouldn’t be a bad addition.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived