Dino spawns inside the base

fdm

Hello. So I've finally decided to switch to this map, set myself up in a decently large area and having a problem with dino respawns inside the base.

Initially I only put down some foundations and had trees, plants and rocks spawn, then placed down some more and now resources don't spawn anymore but dinos still do. While brontos and other herbivores are just and annoyance, I also had a rex and 3 raptors spawn.

Any idea if it's a bug or I'm doing something wrong?

Ne6FQUL.jpg

20 hours ago, fdm said:

Hello. So I've finally decided to switch to this map, set myself up in a decently large area and having a problem with dino respawns inside the base.

Initially I only put down some foundations and had trees, plants and rocks spawn, then placed down some more and now resources don't spawn anymore but dinos still do. While brontos and other herbivores are just and annoyance, I also had a rex and 3 raptors spawn.

Any idea if it's a bug or I'm doing something wrong?

Ne6FQUL.jpg

Your foundations are too far apart, you need to make them a bit tighter. I saved and edited this picture with a few recommendations. Once you lay them down, check out the distance between them then if you find any other foundations that are far apart (perhaps not able to be seen by just this one picture), fill those in too. Let us know how it goes.

https://imgur.com/C2TMCBW

7 hours ago, EatMyDust said:

Your foundations are too far apart, you need to make them a bit tighter. I saved and edited this picture with a few recommendations. Once you lay them down, check out the distance between them then if you find any other foundations that are far apart (perhaps not able to be seen by just this one picture), fill those in too. Let us know how it goes.

https://imgur.com/C2TMCBW

Thanks. I've added more and it so far it seems good.

Archived