Titan515

DestroyWildDinos question

X-box One: I'm playing Ark solo on the center. I started the map during the easter event. Of course, I'm having that cave glitch where a butt load of creatures spawn in the jungle cave, which lags and or crashes the game. I know I can use destroy wild dinos to clear it out, but my question is, will that cause the new spawns to revert back to the original color pallet? I'm really digging some of the color combos I'm finding, and really don't want all the dinosaurs to go back to normal. Any info would be appreciated. Also...sorry if this is posted in the wrong place. 

Hi, yes doing a hard dino wipe will get rid of every dino on the map. As to if your easter colours will come back, I'm fairly certain that nitrado allows for you to choose what event is running on your server. For example, you could be running Christmas event right now in July. I'm fairly certain, just not 100% on that. If you're in SP I don't really know as I thought SP mirrored the event of officials and Easter is long over on official

Archived