Wind on Valguero?

indytims

Wind on Valguero?

I hit 'H' and do not see any wind indicators.

Someone suggested I look on the character sheet and should find it near the 'temperature' reading, but don't see it there either.

Is wind 'active' on this map at all? I've even tried to fly to different places where one would expect wind and nothing...

Thanks.

On 6/30/2019 at 10:50 AM, indytims said:

Wind on Valguero?

I hit 'H' and do not see any wind indicators.

Someone suggested I look on the character sheet and should find it near the 'temperature' reading, but don't see it there either.

Is wind 'active' on this map at all? I've even tried to fly to different places where one would expect wind and nothing...

Thanks.

There is no wind stat on Valguero. There is hidden wind, but it is not 24/7 like Rag and/or SE. When you throw down a turbine, it will be active for a part of the day, then turn off. While it's a cool hidden feature of the game, it turns off so your generator will be on 24/7 anyway. Just a waste to have one on Valguero. If you want to test it out yourself, throw a turbine down and you'll see. This same thing happens on Island, the turbines are only active during day and turn off at night there.

• 1 month later...

I changed my keybinds what is the setting "H" stand for?  I own Scorched but never visited.  I got a windmill in a supply drop.  Will it still work? 

Has the map been fixed to show wind current?  Has anyone posted a pic of this if so?

I got an oil pump as well in a supply drop and it would not work.  I owned the land with the oil node on it but it refused to place.  I tried buying the engram and tried to place the oil well again still would not place.  Cleared all rocks still would not place.  Gave up.

Valguero Official PvE

• 2 months later...

Ark is awesome the only thing i wish is that they could pile all 7 maps on to one giant planet so that you would not need to load your character or start a new one to get to the other maps just simply travel there if you so dare and to have wind indicator on all the maps you could make it a engram start with a simple cloth on a stick then go deeper in to digital along side the gps system

Archived