Just been Meshed

FeaRApollo

Just been Meshed

Was building up with a few friends in small tribes and we got decently big, for the first time ever. Logged on today to find we’ve been meshed by by a few level 105s with lvl369 managarmr. We grinded out a good few heavies last night so that we would put of anyone wanting to raid us and had them decently stacked, 11 stacks in each. Of the turrets that survived every single one hasn’t fired a bullet. How has Unofficial servers fixed meshing but it’s still a problem in official. Couldn’t even get a fun base defense cause I was getting blown up from beneath the floor, 2 weeks of grinding that was worthless and not only that but their is no justice this tribe will continue on and mesh other bases just like they did to mine, maybe this was a blessing in disguise as I’m uninstalling ark for good.

58 minutes ago, Fukushu said:

Is there nothing you can do against such stuff without exploiting yourself? Maybe some suggestions would help prevent a lot of cases (SUGGESTIONS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE BREAKING THE TOS yourself).

Yes, there is a lot you can do.  Surprisingly, the strategies are thousands of years old.  Survival is survival, and when the world wants to kill you and take your stuff, you either roll belly-up or figure out how to stop them.

Nature has it figured out.  Breed faster to compensate for attrition. Puff up to make yourself appear larger.  Take on the appearance of something that tastes bad.  Camouflage to blend with your surroundings.  Live in a hole instead of the top of a hill.

Our ancestors had it figured out.  Don't build in easily attacked locations.  Don't build larger than you can defend.  Don't put all of your eggs in one basket.  Confuse your enemy.  Bribe your enemy.  Don't make it easy for the enemy to figure out your defenses.  Have supply caches ready in case of attack.  Band with other tribes for strength in numbers. 

The list goes on and on.  One strategy which has always proven to be a disappointment is pleas to the creator.

Cheating because others do doesn't make it right end of. They are trying to improve it and fix it. They just can't do it as quickly as everyone wants. Your choice to leave or play a different map. No one is forcing you to play or not.

55 minutes ago, GHArc said:

So if I ever play again I should just let people mesh me cause wildcard is definitely not going to fix meshing in any way shape or form

Archived