Griffins

Wannahorsetolove

3 hours ago, k1ra said:

All griffins will respect you if you’re above Level 85, I’m pretty sure.

It’s incremental from my limited experience, but I can’t be more specific because even the wiki doesn’t say as much. I had respect from slightly better griffins at level 90 vs level 85, but not all griffins even then. 

2 minutes ago, LightBender said:

It’s incremental from my limited experience, but I can’t be more specific because even the wiki doesn’t say as much. I had respect from slightly better griffins at level 90 vs level 85, but not all griffins even then. 

You are exactly right. It increments a specific amount of levels for each player level above 85. At level 100, all griffins will respect you. The incremental amount I am unsure of, and I would guess varies depending on the difficulty of the server. 

At 85 on my brutal server, I could tame up to level 45 griffins (maybe 30?), I believe. Brutal servers wild creatures spawn in at levels that are multiples of 15 (15, 30, 60...450) to a max of 450. So that’s 30 tiers of levels incrementation (30 multiples of 15 up to 450 and thereby 30 different levels a wild griffin can be), and players have 15 levels between 85 and 100. Using simple maths we should be able to estimate on a brutal server that each increased player level should unlock the next two griffin level tiers (i.e. at 85 you can tame 15 and 30 griffins, at 86 tame 45 and 60 griffins, ..., at 100 tame up to 435 and 450 griffins. I’ll grab a mindwipe and test today if I get the time.

Does this make sense to anyone else? I think you can scale it down for difficulties, too. Although, I’m not familiar with the level increments for wild creatures on easy/medium/hard servers but if you just plug in the increments and the max levels (30/150/300, respectively) it should be simple enough. I could guess that easy/medium/hard have increments of 1/5/10 respectively, so there would again be 30 level tiers of incrementation, meaning each player level would unlock respect for two more tiers. Let’s see if I can do the first two and last two for each difficulty, but please allow for error as I only play brutal. 

Easy: at 85 you can tame level 1 and 2 griffins. 86 level 3 and 4. 100 you’ll gain respect from level 29 and 30 griffins.

Medium: at 85 you can tame level 5 and 10 griffins. 86 level 15 and 20. 100 you’ll gain respect from level 145 and 150 griffins.

Hard: at 85 you can tame level 10 and 20 griffins. 86 level 30 and 40. 100 you’ll gain respect from level 290 and 300 griffins.

****Disclaimer: These are not proven facts, but my own estimated calculations from in game experience and data on my brutal server. I am not responsible for any deaths of loss of items that result from your use, implementation, or misunderstanding of the information presented within. Further testing needed.****

On 6/29/2019 at 7:42 PM, Gamedragon345 said:

Hello , I´m afraid to tell you that even at level 100 you can only get low levels. I recommend you buy primal pass and watch 50 ads for the Gold Crown.

Not true at all. Level 100 gets you all the Griffins. Starting at level 85, the higher your level, the better griffins you can obtain.

15 hours ago, Gamedragon345 said:

Lol, at level 100 u can''t get level 450 griffin. Been tested on Brutal.

Proof? Because I tamed one, and it took me a couple hours with griffin kibble. Griffin came out at max of lvl 600. Provide a screenshot of you being level 100 and a 450 griffin on brutal not respecting you, please. And I did this BEFORE you could console level griffins. 

Archived