Where are all the QoL features from S+?

S+ torches would be cool but come on.

Forever pick up of structures on official? How would that not be broken? Getting raided? Just pick up your tek rep, tek trans, vaults, etc. Never lose anything of importance again if you're online. Would just fuel offline raids more than they are already used.

Auto close doors? So no need to actually progress in the game and get that QoL through tek? 

They added amazing pieces as far as I'm concerned. They help out a bit, allow more unique builds, but don't just go full easy mode with nannies and transfer guns, etc.

Game could run perfectly and someone would still find a reason to complain.

6 hours ago, girlygirlgamer322 said:

Where are all the QoL features from S+?

S+ had torches that can be set to automatically go off during the day. Doors that automatically close behind you, etc etc. Why were these not implemented? Can you give your players some quality of life updates for once instead of pumping out new maps or DLCs?

Really though surely you recognize they would be absolutely crucified if they gave a patch without serious content.

On 6/29/2019 at 6:23 PM, yekrucifixion187 said:

Forever pick up of structures on official?

Actually just realized last night that on official pve at least, you can pickup greenhouse triangle ceilings indefinitely. Placed many on a new greenhouse project like a month ago. Never finished it and decided to move its location last night so when I went to destroy the first project I realized I can just pickup the greenhouse triangle ceilings. The other stuff still had to be destroyed but I saved about 60 triangles so that was cool.

Most of the S+ QoL features are just way too cheaty. I mean, did anyone honestly expect them to add the S+ nanny?

One thing I am highly disappointed about was the decision to not include many S+ strcuture snaps. LIke how in S+ a ceiling will snap even when added to the edge of a foundation. and how S+ pillars dong have the top sticking through the ceiling.

Archived