FIX the game.

Rio4201

FIX the game.

Alright, it's me again.

Please FIX the game WC.  Just about every friggin day, I come across some aggravating issue and today is no different.  NA-Ragnarok81 is lagging every 7 minutes and then the 15 minute lag, it's spiking and  rubber banding constantly. Spent 2 hours prepping for a giga tame today only to get the trap placed, get everything going, get the giga trapped, get about 200 tranq arrows into it, and then it GLITCHES through a trap that didn't even have enough space to slip a thyla into, the giga proceeds to run from the cove where the dragon cave is, suicide jumps into the water and dies.  Now i've got thousands of resources spent on a trap I can't even pick up because for some god awful reason, there is a 30 second window to pick it up in PVE. I can understand why you would have the timers in pvp, but we aren't in pvp, and I for one never will even try it.   

Meanwhile, there's thousands of traps out there in the wild across dozens of servers that are sitting there with decay timers and causing lag, when if you allowed us to pick our crap back up, i'd have cleaned it up and moved it somewhere more useful. Instead, I'm leaving it right where it is, viva lag and unnecessary structures.  

So Summarizing:

2 hours prep time:

* made kibble

*made 4 behemoth gates

*made 2 doors

*placed trap

*trapped giga

*blew 200 tranq arrows

* 40 minutes into it, the Giga glitches through the side of the trap.

* Giga proceeds to run for a cliff literally teaming with hostile wyverns, drops into the water and dies.

* Trap remains in place on the server and cannot be picked up. 

= Wasted time, wasted resources and nothing to show for it except 1 dead snow owl, broken gear, less materials and a dead giga who shouldn't have been able to escape the trap to begin with.

And that's just today, I should keep a log and blog about this whole experience. Maybe it's time to look at different survival game, doesn't appear we're gonna get any Dev involvement or anything fixed in this title. :/

Archived