Element to convert in s+autocrafter issue

pierretan98

So I was in a unofficial server playing and I want to bring some elements to other server, the server inside have the element to convert MOD, so I wish to save time up which I used the s+auto crafter to make element to convert. But what happens next is that the elements to convert that I crafted doesn't have the logo of a case bag and it was having bugs like it cannot change back to normal element when I craft with crosstravel element. Does anyone have the same problem as I had and solution?

65619006_123179885596412_199695571726893

51 minutes ago, pierretan98 said:

So I was in a unofficial server playing and I want to bring some elements to other server, the server inside have the element to convert MOD, so I wish to save time up which I used the s+auto crafter to make element to convert. But what happens next is that the elements to convert that I crafted doesn't have the logo of a case bag and it was having bugs like it cannot change back to normal element when I craft with crosstravel element. Does anyone have the same problem as I had and solution?

65619006_123179885596412_199695571726893

Probably should ask on the mods page.

• 10 months later...
2 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

Easiest solve is to use a stack mod that allows transferable element. Like stackmemore.

Thanks for reply.... But it's not my server and we do use a stack mod and can make crosstravel element... It's just when I use autocrafter to make it it bugs out and becomes useless.... Now can't use my hard earned element :(

6 minutes ago, Rascorby said:

Thanks for reply.... But it's not my server and we do use a stack mod and can make crosstravel element... It's just when I use autocrafter to make it it bugs out and becomes useless.... Now can't use my hard earned element :(

This is because they changed the way the stack mod is set up, they didn’t know how to make the “new element” do what normal element does in recipes. I think you have to make the computer think it’s like keritan and citan but element and transfer element.someone else will probaly explain this better.

Archived