LUCKY OR GOOD?

DmpTrkDrvr

Got myself a level 12 quetzal male last night..  Knocked it down north of the Green tower just behind the gulf of lamention.    DID it while dangling from an Argent..   So we tranqued it expecting it to run towards 50 50 but It DIDN'T it just kept circling my house so  we just kept shooting it, after several turns it headed for the swampy area just Nw Of the Gulf of lamention..   I took one last shot and he started falling..

It landed JUST inside the wall of a tribes base, which was awesome.    

The thing is; On the other side of the wall was a 40 ish foot drop into the lake..

I'll never say I intended to k.o. it in that compound, but if you don't feel lucky sometimes you must just be that Good!!! Lol.  

Also it was super low flying around the G.O.L  and was begging me to tame it so I did..  

Quetzal.jpg

In this game, I'll take being lucky over being good anytime. Lol. After all, I tend to take silly risks and make bad judgement calls. 

Gratz on your good fortune. 

I'm goofing around with single player a bit while we make a bunch of server changes. I haven't tried to solo tame a Quetzel and I'm not sure I'm up to the task, so I think I'm a little jealous. :) 

On 3/15/2016 at 8:43 AM, DmpTrkDrvr said:

Got myself a level 12 quetzal male last night..  Knocked it down north of the Green tower just behind the gulf of lamention.    DID it while dangling from an Argent..   So we tranqued it expecting it to run towards 50 50 but It DIDN'T it just kept circling my house so  we just kept shooting it, after several turns it headed for the swampy area just Nw Of the Gulf of lamention..   I took one last shot and he started falling..

It landed JUST inside the wall of a tribes base, which was awesome.    

The thing is; On the other side of the wall was a 40 ish foot drop into the lake..

I'll never say I intended to k.o. it in that compound, but if you don't feel lucky sometimes you must just be that Good!!! Lol.  

Also it was super low flying around the G.O.L  and was begging me to tame it so I did..  

Quetzal.jpg

Wow you must be on a PvE server because I've never seen a wall like that.

Just pitiful.

Archived