Rock Drakes Hatching but can’t be Claimed

Kangaroosame

Rock Drakes Hatching but can’t be Claimed

Ark Valguero- Rock drakes hatch but can’t be claimed 

Alright, so I’m in the new Valguero map and I found some Rock Drake eggs, I kill the parents and take my newly found friend home to incubate and when it hatches, I can’t claim it and it acts like a wild Dino and murders me. The server I’m on has the Joan’s egg collector and incubator mod, do you think using regular AC units will fix this and the mod is just messing it up? Or can you just not have Rock Drakes in Valguero? Also I was in a tree platform with no roof or anything at the time if that has anything to do with it.

•  

1 hour ago, OutlawFirebird01 said:

Rock drakes got disabled by wild card. Could be part of the issue.

The map dev for Valguero just released the extension mod that adds Rock Drakes and some of the other dinos disabled by WC yesterday.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1783308979

On 6/29/2019 at 3:03 AM, Blolfenegergamagarner said:

The map dev for Valguero just released the extension mod that adds Rock Drakes and some of the other dinos disabled by WC yesterday.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1783308979

That's not the official mod. Check the most recent announcements in the Valguero dev discord.

44 minutes ago, MimiNuyasaka said:

That's not the official mod. Check the most recent announcements in the Valguero dev discord.

Whether it's the official mod or not, it was released by the Valguero dev, his steam name is ButteMan...... the mod is still in a very early stage, spawn rates are pretty low, and some things like Nameless don't seem to be spawning at all yet, so it's still got some issues to work out..... which is likely why he doesn't consider it the official version.

10 minutes ago, Blolfenegergamagarner said:

Whether it's the official mod or not, it was released by the Valguero dev, his steam name is ButteMan...... the mod is still in a very early stage, spawn rates are pretty low, and some things like Nameless don't seem to be spawning at all yet, so it's still got some issues to work out..... which is likely why he doesn't consider it the official version.

Ok.... now I'm actually confused, Nekatus and Trappel22 have separate Steam profiles, and both of them are from Germany, their discord makes no mention of ButteMan who is Canadian having worked on the map..... yet ButteMan claims to be the map creator, and this is backed up by articles leading up to the release of Valguero in which his name is mentioned..... such as this one.

https://massivelyop.com/2019/06/17/ark-survival-evolved-announces-valguero-map-expansion-launching-tomorrow/

Guys? DILO is going on here? o.O

57 minutes ago, Blolfenegergamagarner said:

Ok.... now I'm actually confused, Nekatus and Trappel22 have separate Steam profiles, and both of them are from Germany, their discord makes no mention of ButteMan who is Canadian having worked on the map..... yet ButteMan claims to be the map creator, and this is backed up by articles leading up to the release of Valguero in which his name is mentioned..... such as this one.

https://massivelyop.com/2019/06/17/ark-survival-evolved-announces-valguero-map-expansion-launching-tomorrow/

Guys? DILO is going on here? o.O

Nekatus just confirmed in discord that them and Butteman no longer work together, so I'm guessing Butteman can no longer be considered an active dev. Nekatus and Trappel22 just released the official mod moments ago.

Clarified by Nekatus.... he and Butteman do not work together anymore "and that's all we need to know" :P
So I guess it's up to everyone which version they want to consider "official" but Nekatus just now dropped his version of the "official" mod...... I'm removing ButteMans version from my server and giving Nekatus verson a try.

Archived