Summer Bash 2019!

StudioWildcard

Wow! Two new emotes cooked with shocking 100 prime jerky, same childish, old candy with new wrapping, two recolored skins (Murican top hat & default underwear with new textures - amazing), three already-existing skins (torch, signal pistol and rocket launcher) and probably tons of new bugs and glitches.

250 MB of another crap to be downloaded.

Yeah, definitely "all you need to have summer fun".

Enough, Wildcard.

• Volunteer Moderator
7 minutes ago, Dzieciak said:

Wow! Two new emotes cooked with shocking 100 prime jerky, same childish, old candy with new wrapping, two recolored skins (Murican top hat & default underwear with new textures - amazing), three already-existing skins (torch, signal pistol and rocket launcher) and probably tons of new bugs and glitches.

250 MB of another crap to be downloaded.

Yeah, definitely "all you need to have summer fun".

Enough, Wildcard.

Enjoy!

2 hours ago, Sqwaad92 said:

Yeah thats the excitement sucked out of me yet again ah well off i go to you tube to watch pc players play valguero And get depressed over the fact i cant run around a beach in speedos alongside my rex with a top hat eating candyand shooting fireworks into the sky yayy ?

Other games exist. I have 50 other games installed on my Xbox (with another 165 ready to be installed) I’m sure I’ll manage lol