Summer Bash 2019!

StudioWildcard

3 hours ago, Onimusha759 said:

I suppose thats fair, but then lets consider the context of summer bash.  Considering the name and party mentality stereotype given to americans, id almost guarantee it originates from the US, or from US citizens vacationing somewhere.  This likely be around the 4th of july.  Different view, whos summer bash are we looking at?  Arks?  WC?  Either way their summer bash is USA styled.  Usa company.  It be like griping at toyota/mitsubishi/subaru ect for taking part in a japanese festival.  I bet if any of us played a japanese game and they do some event about japan no one would flip out on that.  So why are people giving an american company a hard time for the same thing.  Its an US company doing a US summer bash 'party'.  It their party, you can either fly over or get hateful of the usa and not.

Chinese new year, oh thats cool.  Mexican day of the dead, oh thats cool.  4th of july, BOOOOO BOO BOOOOOOOOOO.  Not anti American my AZZ!

Well put? i'm excited for it. New clothes!!!!!yaaaa!!!!!

But I don't agree with your other comment. Canada didn't gain independance from UK when US did. And when it did, it wasn't any thx to the US. As for that global disaster... US wasn't the only ones in that fight, and I highly doubt that they woulda been successful if they were..  

Edited by EntwinedPuppet
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Onimusha759 said:

Im not big on united states patriotism, but you Canadian's aught to be thankful of our holiday considering what it achieved for the whole of north america.  If it wasnt for the US kicking the UK outta north america you guys would probably still belong to the UK and probably central america as well.  This could maybe even extend to south america.  I know you guys had to go through your own trial of independence but it never would of happened without the US shattering their death hold.  Likely spanish speaking countries would be speaking english right now as well as all of Europe speaking german if not for the US.  The anti American bs never stops...

Though I get what u r saying and agree, central America belonged to Spain and Portugal

2 hours ago, EntwinedPuppet said:

Well put? i'm excited for it. New clothes!!!!!yaaaa!!!!!

But I don't agree with your other comment. Canada didn't gain independance from UK when US did. And when it did, it wasn't any thx to the US. As for that global disaster... US wasn't the only ones in that fight, and I highly doubt that they woulda been successful if they were..  

Zup puppet.  Im not saying that canada got their independence when we did, just that without that if we hadnt of fought the UK out of our part that the Canadians would of had lil chance of succeeding or at least of had a massively harder time.  We were the 1s who destroyed the death grip of the UK, not saying it was released, just very poor hold afterwards, which left room for canada.  Imagine if the usa was instead serveant to UK and how that fight would of went if you take all the bartering we did and resources we forced them to use plus having to actually fight us plus the UK.

As for my WW portion, in both wars we did the heavy lifting.  I wont say we could of won single handedly, its doubtful, but in both cases we were needed.  Especially in WWII where literally all of europe was falling and UK was getting bombed all to ****.  That was a signed and done deal that was completely flipped by the US.  Thats putting it nicely when you consider D Day and how all the other countries stormed far less fortifide beaches while the US was sacrificed to normandy and still won that fight.  Then throw our tech researching and such, we wer the the iron and steel.

I dont discredit any country involved in those wars, we all did our part and all bleed.  It just feels at times we arnt credited and worse are hated when the majority of the time we help people.  Then these people look down on us.  They gripe about any lil pride or credit we get, thus my 2nd post you seem to agree with.

Forgive me if my tone comes off rough puppet.  U know i like you and we are friends.  Im not wanting to fight with you, make you look bad, or anger you.  I dont look down on other countries either, just dont like getting hated on for no reason.

• Facepalm 1

19 minutes ago, pistachio said:

Though I get what u r saying and agree, central America belonged to Spain and Portugal

True but by the time of the american revolution spain had already been knocked out of the global empire stage.  The french indian war essential was the point france was too.

You think UK wouldnt of tried to invade there eventually?

Edited by Onimusha759

13 minutes ago, Onimusha759 said:

Zup puppet.  Im not saying that canada got their independence when we did, just that without that if we hadnt of fought the UK out of our part that the Canadians would of had lil chance of succeeding or at least of had a massively harder time.  We were the 1s who destroyed the death grip of the UK, not saying it was released, just very poor hold afterwards, which left room for canada.  Imagine if the usa was instead serveant to UK and how that fight would of went if you take all the bartering we did and resources we forced them to use plus having to actually fight us plus the UK.

As for my WW portion, in both wars we did the heavy lifting.  I wont say we could of won single handedly, its doubtful, but in both cases we were needed.  Especially in WWII where literally all of europe was falling and UK was getting bombed all to ****.  That was a signed and done deal that was completely flipped by the US.  Thats putting it nicely when you consider D Day and how all the other countries stormed far less fortifide beaches while the US was sacrificed to normandy and still won that fight.  Then throw our tech researching and such, we wer the the iron and steel.

I dont discredit any country involved in those wars, we all did our part and all bleed.  It just feels at times we arnt credited and worse are hated when the majority of the time we help people.  Then these people look down on us.  They gripe about any lil pride or credit we get, thus my 2nd post you seem to agree with.

Forgive me if my tone comes off rough puppet.  U know i like you and we are friends.  Im not wanting to fight with you, make you look bad, or anger you.  I dont look down on other countries either, just dont like getting hated on for no reason.

Shiiiiit. This right here is patriotism on an American lvl. Get your facts right ???

4 minutes ago, WhySoParanoid said:

Shiiiiit. This right here is patriotism on an American lvl. Get your facts right ???

I know it looks that way.  Truly though im actually the type that will slander my own country if given the chance and right stage because i think its a major F up now days.  My tone is in reaction to an unfair prejudice that others are having.  Which gets under my skin regardless of who its aimed at.  Just happens to be me and mine this time.

I think that everyone needs to look at the big picture here. 

We asked for another breeding event, Wildcard delivered. 

EVERYONE loves the color events, don’t even try to deny that.

For those of you who play PVP, those FREE CANDIES that you get? Those help you during those raids that you take part in. 

My tribe LOVES when they do events like this. It adds a little extra fun to the game that otherwise would end up getting stale because it’s the same thing day in and day out 

be appreciative guys. They are trying to fix the bugs. But they are also trying to make sure we all enjoy ourselves too. 

Negative nancies won’t make them want to keep doing kind things for us.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Oh snap! Ark devs pulling through with the breeding event! Love it and thanks a ton! This should get some players active during the week instead of only on weekends haha. Only thing I don't care for, is the prime meat and prime jerky to craft, maybe use some regular cooker jerky? I can see smaller tribes struggling with the prime part. If you don't gotta giga, getting prime is terrible..  some smaller tribes don't have Dino's to harvest like that. So I'm just looking out for them and saying the prime stuff might not be fun for some people. Besides that, great job can't wait for the event! Time to bust out the American colored dinos!

Edited by Juggalo15767

2 hours ago, Highlander84 said:

Couldn't give a flying monkey about skins. What's the point when every 10 sec the server lags for 20 and currently it's offline. No doubt my baby's be all dead. This joke of ignoring the problems and adding to it with more content is getting very old

If they don’t release new content, what reason would we have to remain playing? What reason would they have to fix the issues if people stop playing?

• Facepalm 1

On 6/28/2019 at 5:51 PM, Ormagodon said:

They know other countries play Ark right? Why would we want Uncle Sams hat and American flags..
(Currently Canada Day long weekend/152 birthday) 

-Face palm-

The amount of work it would take to include events for every holiday for every country would be absurd. The reason that they have done it for an american holiday is that Wildcard is an American Company. Maybe, they'll include more holidays from more countries in the future. Until then, let's chill out and not get upset that they have just released free skins and emotes.