Summer Bash 2019!

StudioWildcard

On 7/6/2019 at 5:43 AM, KarmaKarnie said:

the event isnt showing on my ragnorak map, is there something i have to do? 

Maybe dino wipe? I only found the skins in the original cooking pot, not the S+ cooking pot. There is a folder in it (the original cooking pot) called "Holiday". 

I play on VAL at the moment and so far I have only come across 5 or 6 dinos with event colours (I haven't dino wiped) 

Wauw colour event and not even 2x taming. Hou guys really need to fix this game constantly falling under the map after update loosing al my stuff. Dinos auto decay straight after tame, mesh detections that kill me whil just climbing. And than i get a ban here because i talk off topic and they tell me put in a ticket than i do that and they say we know the problem but cannot give you a new tame. What is the point off putting in tickets than? Cause i loose atleast 1 till 4 tames a day because this game is so broken. And the only thing you guys do is trying to shut me down from talking, and not even helping me. I was really hyped about the new map but i am already gonna quit ark before it even release on console because hou guys treath me like sh........ dare to ban me here 1 more time for talking off topic, instaid off contacting me and helping me.