Summer Bash 2019!

StudioWildcard

A person is walking trough town. He or she sees a sign that says “free guitar lessons here”. The person rages and yells at the top of his or her voice “But I don’t want free guitar lessons!!”...

Some people will get the point and others won’t. The ones that do will probably agree that it is a pretty good likeness to so many complaining players in the Ark community now days. Not all, but many. Sad but true. 

A short explanation for those who don’t get it:

if you don’t like a red, blue and white top hat - don’t get a red, blue and white top hat!

if you don’t want a blue Rex - don’t tame the blue Rex! 

If you feel that the game is bad, buggy and poop - don’t play the game that’s bad buggy and poop! 

Easy! 

Crying and complaining (in THIS forum of all places) just makes you a fool and the bluntest tool in the damn shed. Grow up. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

6 hours ago, WhySoParanoid said:

Im so happy, that i now Can have an Uncle Sam Tophat on, when all my foundations get wiped in this PVP based game ?

And also have a cool swimsuit outfit on, when i get beaten with a Club 5 seconds after my first spawn ! 

Thanks Wildcard, we really needed this ! 

When pvp players finally realise pvE is played a lot more! Ced confirmed this multiple times.

development n bug fixes is slowed down by pvp players they complain 24/7. 

If u complain so much just play another game. 

Really nice to finally get some new skins amd being able to kill bosses etc in swimsuit

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mobevents said:

When pvp players finally realise pvE is played a lot more! Ced confirmed this multiple times.

development n bug fixes is slowed down by pvp players they complain 24/7. 

If u complain so much just play another game. 

Really nice to finally get some new skins amd being able to kill bosses etc in swimsuit

So where do i complain again ? ?

• Haha 1

Listen I read every single comment and u guys r making it a American thing ok look I get it but at least we getting something new besides valguero ok and someone side it might be a 4 of July thing and I find it true but come on stop arguing guys plz ✌️✌️????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Edited by Vega8287psn

22 hours ago, Ormagodon said:

They know other countries play Ark right? Why would we want Uncle Sams hat and American flags..
(Currently Canada Day long weekend/152 birthday) 

-Face palm-

20 hours ago, btb556 said:

hisses in Canada
I get that you guys are American but :/ 

Im not big on united states patriotism, but you Canadian's aught to be thankful of our holiday considering what it achieved for the whole of north america.  If it wasnt for the US kicking the UK outta north america you guys would probably still belong to the UK and probably central america as well.  This could maybe even extend to south america.  I know you guys had to go through your own trial of independence but it never would of happened without the US shattering their death hold.  Likely spanish speaking countries would be speaking english right now as well as all of Europe speaking german if not for the US.  The anti American bs never stops...

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 3

50 minutes ago, Onimusha759 said:

Im not big on united states patriotism, but you Canadian's aught to be thankful of our holiday considering what it achieved for the whole of north america.  If it wasnt for the US kicking the UK outta north america you guys would probably still belong to the UK and probably central america as well.  This could maybe even extend to south america.  I know you guys had to go through your own trial of independence but it never would of happened without the US shattering their death hold.  Likely spanish speaking countries would be speaking english right now as well as all of Europe speaking german if not for the US.  The anti American bs never stops...

It's not anti American when they call it summer bash and have it only relate to a single country. If any other country was to do this everyone would have the same reaction.

31 minutes ago, Jordieh4 said:

It's not anti American when they call it summer bash and have it only relate to a single country. If any other country was to do this everyone would have the same reaction.

I suppose thats fair, but then lets consider the context of summer bash.  Considering the name and party mentality stereotype given to americans, id almost guarantee it originates from the US, or from US citizens vacationing somewhere.  This likely be around the 4th of july.  Different view, whos summer bash are we looking at?  Arks?  WC?  Either way their summer bash is USA styled.  Usa company.  It be like griping at toyota/mitsubishi/subaru ect for taking part in a japanese festival.  I bet if any of us played a japanese game and they do some event about japan no one would flip out on that.  So why are people giving an american company a hard time for the same thing.  Its an US company doing a US summer bash 'party'.  It their party, you can either fly over or get hateful of the usa and not.

Chinese new year, oh thats cool.  Mexican day of the dead, oh thats cool.  4th of july, BOOOOO BOO BOOOOOOOOOO.  Not anti American my AZZ!

Edited by Onimusha759
  • Like 1