King titan

Arkysan12

King titan

Right so our tribe is getting ready for king titan (i know took a while lol) we were busy. My question for those players who know were they talking about. What about king titan meteors? I see stuff that they insta kill u off forest titan no matter what armor u wearing. But also stuff that people survive them. As forest titan pilot since avoiding them aint a optio. Do they instakill you if u have 500 hp and high armor? Like 400-500 armor flak, riot or tek? And if they kill u instant how do u quickly get back to titan again? Beds, sleeping bags on platform? Spawn build nearby arena? Every tip u guys have is welcome. We know they roles of all 3 titans what they have to do. Just worried for meteors. 

Ty

17 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

I know they can kill you. Not sure if insta. Not sure of those mechanics but easiest method to get back on is build a spawn hut on platform and use 2 to 3 bunk beds. Keep extra stuff in Titan so you can just jump back on. 

Ty. I know they are able to kill u just want to know if insta. Ive tek armor on extinction i can take 3 hits from the ice titan before im death so its pretty good armor. I just wonder if meteors ignore armor or if armor saves u. I was thinking about a spawn build on titan, but doesnt it get destroyed by king or meteors quick?

3 hours ago, SnowboundGem said:

Maybe check out some YouTube vids. 

I did...But 95% of them arent riders on titans. But just players who are invited to HELP with king titan on manas lol. I want to find a vid of someone having vieuw of king titan fight on ice or forest and check out what happens if meteor hits him

Archived