Need correct string for Rockdrake

MoxieSauce

Need correct string for Rockdrake

I'm trying to change the loot tables for rock drakes on my server but I'm unable to find the right string anywhere online and posting here might be easier than downloading the dev kit and sifting through it. I have;

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="RockDrake_Character_BP_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=3,NumItemSetsPower=1,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((SetName="Untitled Item Set",MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=3,NumItemsPower=1,SetWeight=1,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_RockDrake_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=1,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=3.072,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=1,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_RockDrake_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=1,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=3.072,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0)))))

"RockDrake_Character_BP_C" is obviously the wrong string for what I'm looking for. Does anyone have the correct one that points to its loot tables?

Archived