Sign in to follow this  
Yanozha

This map is utter boring trash ,, when will tranfer be opened ?

This map is utter boring trash ,, when will tranfer be opened ?

Simple fact and question ,, this map is boring gigantic trash ,, its just poor attempt to mix maps like a poor mans down grade of ragnarok and its garbage ,, when will tranfers be open so I can get the 4 dein I raised off of it and home where I belong. 

• Facepalm 3

At least valguero is better performance wise and has lots of places for huge bases. I'm also happy about the wyvern trench which is literally FILLED with ice wyverns. On rag it can be very hard to find ice wyverns eggs, this just makes it a lot easier. 

9 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

The map is amazing compared to rags performance lol 

That's only because the map is clean with hardly any tames or structures when compared to established Rag servers. Give it time, it will run as bad if not worse than rag.

2 hours ago, rpicardi1 said:

You need to get the new raptors. They are so much like the Rock Drakes in behavior but so much better with a pack of them for taking out large dinos

They're nothing like rock drakes. Can't climb worth crap, can't glide worth crap, can't cloak, aren't radiation resistant. But yes, they work great on Alpha Rexes. Give it a month or two and they wont be any good at that either. Wildcard gonna nerf the hell out of them. Like every new dino.

Aside from that they're just like rock drakes.... :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, AndrewLB said:

Give it a month or two and they wont be any good at that either. Wildcard gonna nerf the hell out of them. Like every new dino.

Sadly, you're probably not wrong, I consider these guys more like beefed up raptors, faster, do a TON more damage, and I want them to stay that way, if they nerf that damage, there wont really be much a reason to get them..... the bleed is more or less laughable anyway, but the damage output is great!

On 6/28/2019 at 9:35 PM, AndrewLB said:

They're nothing like rock drakes. Can't climb worth crap, can't glide worth crap, can't cloak, aren't radiation resistant. But yes, they work great on Alpha Rexes. Give it a month or two and they wont be any good at that either. Wildcard gonna nerf the hell out of them. Like every new dino.

Aside from that they're just like rock drakes.... :rolleyes:

The controls on them are not the same. Like a Trike, they have to be charged up to make the long gliding leap. They don't climb the same, they leap upwards on climbable surfaces. The latch on attack can do massive stackable bleed damage. And, they will work in wolf packs to attack.