Servers with no transfering

Raccogliere

Servers with no transfering

Okay can anyone help me out with finding an official server that has transferring disabled. It's pretty damn rough when people from ext or rag come in with better dinos or better tier items come in and just destroy what you got. Is there any server that only has like the classic dinos and classic tiers only with no transferring.

I would recommend you try Cross Ark PvP NoTek servers . Even playing field with mega tribes. Cross Ark 6 is great.  The only disadvantage is we tend to  get forgotten when it comes to the release of new maps. No valguero , center or understandably extinction.   Population is ok  and can fluctuate.  Lots of good building areas are open. No Tek gets rid of cryo pods and no extinction means no Titans. Really different meta. 

2 hours ago, Raccogliere said:

Is there any server that only has like the classic dinos and classic tiers only with no transferring.

There is a cluster called classic pvp. Its the best that can happen, no extinction and no aberration. It also has double rates and some extras like no giga taming and weapon cap at 200% dmg instead of 298%.

1 hour ago, Raccogliere said:

so no theres no official servers that have transferring disabled cause thats what im look for idc about mega tribes. All i care about is the ability to not transfer things in or out from other maps that have some bs dinos.

Classic doesn't have Ab or Extinction so you only need to deal with Wyv's and Griffins, no Mana's, Owl's, Reapers, Drakes, etc.

Primitive plus might not have transfers. Would need to look at that.

7 hours ago, Raccogliere said:

yea thats the point i dont want other dinos from other maps i just want the island dinos thats all no rock eles, wyvs, mantis or girffs. Just want reg island dinos but seems god damn impossible to find a server like that.

Yea, you'll need to find an unofficial that has only the island or the center map or cluster.

I'm certain something like that exists since I could see a few people probably not like the tameable fantasy dino's they started to introduce with Scorch. 

You may even find a cluster with all maps that is set to spawn only vanilla dino's. 

Something like that is probably a safe unofficial as it would require a good amount of work to set up. Not something easily scrapped.

Check the private dedicated server forum under your gaming platforms section. You may find what you're looking for with positive testimonials.

7 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Yea, you'll need to find an unofficial that has only the island or the center map or cluster.

I'm certain something like that exists since I could see a few people probably not like the tameable fantasy dino's they started to introduce with Scorch. 

You may even find a cluster with all maps that is set to spawn only vanilla dino's. 

Something like that is probably a safe unofficial as it would require a good amount of work to set up. Not something easily scrapped.

Check the private dedicated server forum under your gaming platforms section. You may find what you're looking for with positive testimonials.

why would it be a good amount of work just to have the island map only with no transfer allowed? thats run by an official server thats pretty much legacy servers before they added the damn transfer ability.

1 hour ago, Raccogliere said:

why would it be a good amount of work just to have the island map only with no transfer allowed? thats run by an official server thats pretty much legacy servers before they added the damn transfer ability.

I didn't say that. You pulled two completely different parts of my post.

I said it would be a lot of work to spawn in only island dino's on other maps. That was related to an unofficial server. I also said you may be able to find a goid unofficial that has only the island map.

We already told you official doesn't have anything like that and with the servers tasked towards other modes they won't add anything like that unless the community asks for it in mass.

So put your idea in game suggestions and let people vote on it or try to find an unofficial that hosts that play style.

what u mean pulled two completely different parts. literally all i have asked for is just the basic map the island with the basic island dinos with no transfer never talked about other maps or unofficial servers. Also i didnt say that u said that all i did was quote u and asked how come it would be hard to do that on official server since they already do legacy servers all they need to do is just shut off transfering thats all.

• 7 months later...

Unofficial servers. I'm not even sure why anyone would play on the official servers just for issues related to game performance alone. But when you want some specific settings, such as transfers disabled... unofficial all the way. Find a few like minded players here, and rent an ARK server yourself if you have to. It's the best. 

Archived