pve Valera - Low Boost Valguero Server @ Map Launch (x1.5xp, x3gather, x5 tame/mat)

Valera - Low Boost Valguero Server @ Map Launch (x1.5xp, x3gather, x5 tame/mat)

[PS4] Looking to connect with a group of people wanting a low boost, fresh start PvE server for Valguero launch in a few weeks. I have payment and code ready for a 30 slot server and will happily add a cluster server to that if desired. I’ve owned and run 12 server clusters since alpha launch (maybe more? I forget), several on each platform, both PvE and PvP, and have tons of experience managing and coding with nitrado.

Here is the discord link.... feel free to join this, comment below, or PM me and I’ll let you know when Valguero and the server are ready to go on PS4.

https://discord.gg/29Q32BJ

For people wanting to help or admin - I just need people who would be willing to casually help with beach cleanups and some player concerns. Builders who want to make community structures are especially desired.

Tentative Rates, happy to make lower if desired but I’ve found these rates challenging for most but not overly tedious for solo and busy adults.

Player and Dino Stat Boosts: NONE
Max Level Dinos: 150
XP: x 1.5
Gathering: x 3
Taming: x 5 
Incubation and Mature: x 5
Mating Interval: .5 (half the time to be ready to breed again)
Engram Points: Boosted by ~20% - 5750 pts versus 4441 pts at vanilla

Reference:

x5 taming - max level Rex (22 min kibble, 36 min prime); max level Raptor (5 min prime, 17 min raw meat); max level Ptera (15 min kibble, 17 min prime)

x5 inc/mature - Rex (20 hours inc to mature); Raptor (8 hours inc to mature); Ptera (8 hours inc to mature)

Archived