Theory about Aberration

adrentapi

Theory about Aberration

Hello
I will present to you my theory about aberration.
as we know, playing on this map, we can encounter various metal buildings and strange creatures.
going to the surface only what will happen to us is a drought. zero water zero trees zero life.
I think that aberration is really a basic map, however, a few thousand years later. I conclude that at the time when everyone living on the island could suddenly be extinct or something like that. However, people were so advanced that they moved to the caves where there were plants and animals and they lived there (hence these metal things).
However, once during the research in the underground was an accident, hence radioactivity and strange animals.
Looking at this long pole with wheels in the underground I think that a huge drill was used on it.
There were few people who survived so that only Helena Walker, Edmund Rockwell, Mei-Yin Li and students who examined the animals were left and what they knew how to defend themselves
Thanks to this, players can now find their notes and enjoy the beauty of the map and human achievements

Well, yes

But i said that people reached big achievements so i think tek survivors ( that used developed technology) when used tek nuke everybody died ( thats how radiation started)

But many years later people started live there (walker, rockwell mei-yin li and their students).

Then players started to colonized this place

On 6/27/2019 at 10:38 PM, adrentapi said:

Theory about Aberration

Hello
I will present to you my theory about aberration.
as we know, playing on this map, we can encounter various metal buildings and strange creatures.
going to the surface only what will happen to us is a drought. zero water zero trees zero life.
I think that aberration is really a basic map, however, a few thousand years later. I conclude that at the time when everyone living on the island could suddenly be extinct or something like that. However, people were so advanced that they moved to the caves where there were plants and animals and they lived there (hence these metal things).
However, once during the research in the underground was an accident, hence radioactivity and strange animals.
Looking at this long pole with wheels in the underground I think that a huge drill was used on it.
There were few people who survived so that only Helena Walker, Edmund Rockwell, Mei-Yin Li and students who examined the animals were left and what they knew how to defend themselves
Thanks to this, players can now find their notes and enjoy the beauty of the map and human achievements

I like your idea on how aberration came to be. But there are some things I do not agree with first.

You said that there were survivors doing "research", it doesn't matter what they were researching, because the ark would ultimately reset itself because the humans are not acting accordingly. On Scorched Earth, the Egyptian Lady has constructed a civilization, which would in an Overseer's eyes (or system) mean that they can damage the ark. Diana and some of her survivors blew up the overseer and the room which caused a malfunction in the aberration ark. If the people on Scorched Earth done that Scorched Earth could have suffered a similar fate to Aberration. Also, the Arks are supposed to simulate life. Not become life. The arks were meant to preserve species, so species simply cannot go extinct on the arks. If a population of creatures die out the ark itself would make more to keep the population stable.

Also, the so called "drought" you mention is not an actual drought, but the effects of a space rock without atmosphere. The arks are just like plants, that shield that we can touch is what blocks away the intensity of the sunlight. Without that force field on other arks every ecosystem will be very much like a desert, but life would be non existent because of how hot the sunlight is. Life could only exist in deep caves where the sunlight can barely touch.

Archived