Best Direbear stats?

SaltyMonkey

2 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Highest tamed/clean I seen was approx 4500 hp, 2500 st, 1240 wt, and 387 melee. Obviously melee can go higher but think the other stats were on the higher side.

Damn that’s high melee, I’m sure the last time we did a project on a different play through the highest we saw was around the 370 mark so it’s good to know it can go above that.

When looking for "breedable" stats the answer will be the same for almost every animal--40+ points is the rule of thumb for a good baseline. The only exceptions to this rule are birds, which don't put any points into speed and can easily push up to around 50. Much beyond that and it becomes a point of diminishing returns--the effort spent looking for better animals is higher than that of breeding for mutations. 50+ is rare but golden if you find it, essentially.

To figure out how many points an animal has, the Ark Smart Breeding tool can extract the stats and provide the data for you. The only downside is it's a PC program and I know you guys are on console, so that might require a bit of literal extra legwork, lol. One thing it is possible to do is simply calculate ahead of time what the raw stat value you're aiming for is and write it down, so that way you don't really need to pull the stats on every bear you tame. Just compare it to the "ideal" stat and it's easy.

I went ahead and looked it up, this is what 40 points in each stat looks like on a bear:

HP 3600

Stamina 2500

Oxygen 1350

Food 15000

Weight 1170

Melee 361

The stats yek has are ~50-52 HP, 40 stamina, 46 weight and 44 melee. All very achievable base stats.

3 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Highest tamed/clean I seen was approx 4500 hp, 2500 st, 1240 wt, and 387 melee. Obviously melee can go higher but think the other stats were on the higher side.

Yeah, that's a hell of a bear.  On legacy I had bears that would easily kill Alpha Rexes, I miss em...  They hit so damn hard.  I was still a noob then too, but lucked out with a tamed HP stat and got a clean melee on island of 404 from someone.  But I don't want to guess how long it took them to get that 404 melee, holy crap that tribe had a base full of bears.

4 hours ago, Cymas said:

When looking for "breedable" stats the answer will be the same for almost every animal--40+ points is the rule of thumb for a good baseline. The only exceptions to this rule are birds, which don't put any points into speed and can easily push up to around 50. Much beyond that and it becomes a point of diminishing returns--the effort spent looking for better animals is higher than that of breeding for mutations. 50+ is rare but golden if you find it, essentially.

To figure out how many points an animal has, the Ark Smart Breeding tool can extract the stats and provide the data for you. The only downside is it's a PC program and I know you guys are on console, so that might require a bit of literal extra legwork, lol. One thing it is possible to do is simply calculate ahead of time what the raw stat value you're aiming for is and write it down, so that way you don't really need to pull the stats on every bear you tame. Just compare it to the "ideal" stat and it's easy.

I went ahead and looked it up, this is what 40 points in each stat looks like on a bear:

HP 3600

Stamina 2500

Oxygen 1350

Food 15000

Weight 1170

Melee 361

The stats yek has are ~50-52 HP, 40 stamina, 46 weight and 44 melee. All very achievable base stats.

Thanks. I use to have smart breeder but the file got corrupted and I could never get it to redownload properly so don't have it as a reference anymore. 

@TheDonn and @SaltyMonkey

sorry. That wasn't my bear or one bear, lol. Those are stats I seen around. I tamed the 2500 stam for a friend who also had the 1240 wt.

I seen on a FB trade site the 4500 hp and after talking to the guy found out it was clean hp which is crazy. Highest I tamed was probably like 3700.

The melee, unmutated, I seen on a facebook trade page too. 

I do remember the guy with 4500 hp had got his bears up to 410 melee as well, I don't remember rest of stats, but he was a paypal seller so I banned him from our trade group so no idea how he progressed from there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/10/2019 at 8:13 AM, h2o said:

I started a fresh blood line of bears,

starting stats:  hea3.9   sta2.9   oxy1.3   foo15.8   wei1.1   mel402

current stats:   hea4.7   sta3.4  oxy645    foo16.8   wei1.2  mel449 

cubs were popping 338 so decided to nerf oxy and speed, now popping 265.

Idk if you are still playing seeing this was in July but did you ever find a higher clean hp I’ve tamed so many

23 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

We have had 425 clean on official pve for ab ones for awhile.  I would go hunt fire bears on valg.  A friend just got 443md clean on the polar bears there.

I have 3.8 clean ab bears but on regular bears my best stats are 3.6hp 2650s 1404 oxy 15900f 1248w 419m all clean stats, if anyone on the Xbox platform has better (clean) stats and is willing to trade, would gladly be appreciated 

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 3:51 PM, GrumpyBear said:

We have had 425 clean on official pve for ab ones for awhile.  I would go hunt fire bears on valg.  A friend just got 443md clean on the polar bears there.

Thanks for advice, I have 484 melee now so going to stick with my current bloodline, way to much time invested to start fresh again.

19 hours ago, Drakhen said:

My best bears are 4960.1hp, 2650stam, 1350oxy, 15,900food, 1248wt, and 408.1 damage    (57, 43, 40, 43, 46)  clean, no mutations. (44 in speed too)

They birth at level 322.  But this is off on a crossark so can't offer anything up for trade etc.

I have never heard of That kind of hp, only 4400 but the rest of the stats are exactly like mine lol 

21 minutes ago, Drakhen said:

I've tamed a ton of bears but only gotten good hp stats like that once or twice.  It must be a super rare thing to get 57 points in a stat.

Definitely on something that has a chance to waste levels in speed. 

I've gotten several 50+ points on flyers including 58 in Argy stam (1560) and 57 in Argy oxygen (1005) but they don't waste levels in speed anymore.

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 12:20 AM, Drakhen said:

My best bears are 4960.1hp, 2650stam, 1350oxy, 15,900food, 1248wt, and 408.1 damage    (57, 43, 40, 43, 46)  clean, no mutations. (44 in speed too)

They birth at level 322.  But this is off on a crossark so can't offer anything up for trade etc.

4.9k clean health is insanely high. Hand on heart I must have tamed anywhere from 50-100 130+ bears, majority being 145 and 150's, highest health I ever got was 3.9k, second highest was 3.7k.

The danger you face with such high combined stats at the start of a bloodline is that 376 is the max start level, so at 322 you only have room for 54 levels, which is only 27 possible new muts before bloodline level too high.

• 1 month later...

Archived