How to add Cryopods and cryofridge to red beacons in Valguero.

Blolfenegergamagarner

EDIT: Just updated for the full code I use on my server, it turns out that Valguero uses more than one type of loot crate, so an update was necessary.

How to add Cryopods and cryofirdge to red beacons in Valguero.

Hey guys.... since WC decided to add the engrams for cryopods and cryofidges to all maps, I figured it would be nice to also have them added to loot beacons, I mean call me spoiled by Extinction or whatever, but on Extinction these things are early game gear, and obtainable even from the lowest level supply drops, and while the fridge may require crafting at a tek replicator, the fact that you can also learn that from easy level supply drops, and power it with the element from easy element veins..... I thought it's only fair that these things not be relegated as "end game" gear on the other maps.... they're far too useful for that, and since Valguero is my new favorite map.... I just hated being without them, lol

The following code will add cryopods and cryfridge to the red beacons, the cryopods will have a 30% chance of appearing in a red beacon, and the fridge a 10% chance....... add this to your "Game.ini" file somewhere under the "[/Script/ShooterGame.ShooterGameMode]" heading.

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level60_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=4,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,bAppendItemSets=true,ItemSets=((SetName="Cryopods",MinNumItems=2,MaxNumItems=4,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.6,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponEmptyCryopod_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=2.0,MaxQuantity=4.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0))),(SetName="Cryofridge",MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=1,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.2,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_CryoFridge_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))
ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level60_Double_C",MinItemSets=3,MaxItemSets=9,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,bAppendItemSets=true,ItemSets=((SetName="Cryopods",MinNumItems=3,MaxNumItems=6,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.6,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponEmptyCryopod_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=3.0,MaxQuantity=6.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0))),(SetName="Cryofridge",MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=1,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.2,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_CryoFridge_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))
ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="Val_SupplyCrate_Level60_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=4,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,bAppendItemSets=true,ItemSets=((SetName="Cryopods",MinNumItems=2,MaxNumItems=4,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.6,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponEmptyCryopod_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=2.0,MaxQuantity=4.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0))),(SetName="Cryofridge",MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=1,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.2,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_CryoFridge_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))
ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="Val_SupplyCrate_Level60_Double_C",MinItemSets=3,MaxItemSets=9,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,bAppendItemSets=true,ItemSets=((SetName="Cryopods",MinNumItems=3,MaxNumItems=6,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.6,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponEmptyCryopod_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=3.0,MaxQuantity=6.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0))),(SetName="Cryofridge",MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=1,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.2,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_CryoFridge_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))
ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level70_ScorchedEarth_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=4,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,bAppendItemSets=true,ItemSets=((SetName="Cryopods",MinNumItems=2,MaxNumItems=4,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.6,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponEmptyCryopod_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=2.0,MaxQuantity=4.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0))),(SetName="Cryofridge",MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=1,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.2,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_CryoFridge_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))
ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level70_Double_ScorchedEarth_C",MinItemSets=3,MaxItemSets=9,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,bAppendItemSets=true,ItemSets=((SetName="Cryopods",MinNumItems=3,MaxNumItems=6,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.6,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponEmptyCryopod_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=3.0,MaxQuantity=6.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0))),(SetName="Cryofridge",MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=1,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.2,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_CryoFridge_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))
ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Cave_Aberration_Level80_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=4,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,bAppendItemSets=true,ItemSets=((SetName="Cryopods",MinNumItems=2,MaxNumItems=4,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.6,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponEmptyCryopod_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=2.0,MaxQuantity=4.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0))),(SetName="Cryofridge",MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=1,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.2,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_CryoFridge_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))
ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Cave_Aberration_Level80_Double_C",MinItemSets=3,MaxItemSets=9,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,bAppendItemSets=true,ItemSets=((SetName="Cryopods",MinNumItems=3,MaxNumItems=6,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.6,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponEmptyCryopod_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=3.0,MaxQuantity=6.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0))),(SetName="Cryofridge",MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=1,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.2,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_CryoFridge_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))

2 minutes ago, Fukushu said:

just make them craftable in the fabricator 

Also a good idea, personally I didn't think of that. Thanks for the suggestion.
I still like my solution a little better though because it makes you have to work a little harder to get them...... I just spent a better part of the day drop hunting and finally ended up with a cryofridge and 3 cryopods, makes you appreciate them a little more while still being obtainable..... and a little less likely to cheapen the experience.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Blolfenegergamagarner, 

i am from germany and i hope you understand my problem. When i add this lines to my game.ini and want to save i get an errror. It says it cant save in ANSI format because there are signs in unicode format. When i save in another format it dont work. 

I hope you can help me. 

Greetings from germany

13 minutes ago, 0nkelgonzo said:

Hi Blolfenegergamagarner, 

i am from germany and i hope you understand my problem. When i add this lines to my game.ini and want to save i get an errror. It says it cant save in ANSI format because there are signs in unicode format. When i save in another format it dont work. 

I hope you can help me. 

Greetings from germany

That's really odd...... is this happening when opening the file in Windows notepad? It could have something to do with your version of windows missing something in the English language pack which is converting some of the text to gibberish..... that's the only times I've ever really encountered errors like this before, if possible check your language packs and make sure the full pack is installed.

1 hour ago, Blolfenegergamagarner said:

That's really odd...... is this happening when opening the file in Windows notepad? It could have something to do with your version of windows missing something in the English language pack which is converting some of the text to gibberish..... that's the only times I've ever really encountered errors like this before, if possible check your language packs and make sure the full pack is installed.

Yes i used the notepad and the notepad++. I have installed the english language pack and i have the same problem. I dont know what i can do. 

1 hour ago, 0nkelgonzo said:

Yes i used the notepad and the notepad++. I have installed the english language pack and i have the same problem. I dont know what i can do. 

Try this...... type out all the code into a notepad from what you see visually, that should eliminate any ANSI/Unicode errors because the characters came right from your own keyboard.

12 minutes ago, 0nkelgonzo said:

Yeeeees this seems to work! Tomorrow i try it ingame. 

Thank you so much for your work and help! 

Great! I need to update this though, through a little debugging and experimentation I found that Valguero uses several different types of loot crates, and this code only affects one specific type..... I'll update the above post with the full code that I now use on my server...... and be warned, it's ALOT more to type, lol

3 minutes ago, 0nkelgonzo said:

Great work. What do you have changed? Are the Cryopods in other loot crates now? 

I find out that i can "translate" the text with an online tool. No more typing for me, only copy&paste, lol

EDIT: Ok i understand what you have done with the crates. Good job! 

Ok I just did a little test, pasted everything into a notepad and attempted to save it to desktop as a new text file, it gave me the same error you were getting..... but if you click "ok" it will still save, and from what i can tell it doesn't lose anything, I think it's some formatting that is being applied by the forums here that is causing the issue, but you should be ok to just cut and paste and then click ok to save it to your game.ini when you get the error.... just make sure to make a backup copy of your game.ini first in the event that I'm wrong.

4 minutes ago, 0nkelgonzo said:

That dont worked for me. When i apply and start the server, the lines are not in the game.ini anymore. It only works when i type it or use the online tool. 

Well on reopening the notepad file I saved, checking it a little closer revealed that the forums formatting seems to insert random question marks when you convert it..... lol this is really triggering, the whole purpose of the "code" thing is supposed to make it easy for people to copy and paste, but it seems to be broken on this forum :(

Archived