tek set is useless

skorpionk13

@JB1980 He’s kinda right, though. On a brutal server the small little benefits are vastly outclassed by skylord cave rewards... Dungeon rewards aren’t by any means suitable for completing the dungeons themselves, at least on brutal servers. Most games you beat something tough you get something to help make it easier next time. So far dungeon rewards aren’t more than aesthetic additions to the game.

A big plus is the chance to get at least 1 free premium item a day, although it seems where PP subs get a premium item from one chest I only get a beer jar, consistently. 

I’m surprised that I only get 10 element for beating this week’s dungeon on a brutal server (not SP where you can save before everything like most videos show AND get 20 element), especially considering the difficulty of 3x turbo arthros at level 450 (2x creatures AND +30 levels for each additional player in the room). If there are multiple players, I can understand 10 element a player, but 10 element for someone soloing a dungeon on brutal?

Primitive tek bp that has an armor rating and durability 20% the values of my flak used to obtain it. That’s a little insulting. 

I have no problem with that, however I think there are other long standing issues that could use the same care and attention. 

Well, they gave us this huge hype, and I have no qualms with the content other than it needs some serious balancing, especially on brutal servers. Brutal rewards are exactly the same as those from Medium or Hard servers, especially considering brutal servers are near impossible to complete if not soloing. Kinda makes doing the new content with your friends a little bit of a letdown, especially after changing the god console mechanics throughout the whole game on unofficial servers where we’re used to playing the game our way on our private server. 

EDIT: I want to point out if I don’t explore the content and voice these facts and opinions, the developers might not be aware of them. The best way to test something is to let your player-base of thousands run through it and tear it apart. 

I’ve been waiting to breed and still cannot get one element to “magically chronicle” my tames..

i have been waiting for months to reduce my max 60, they promise a way. Yet the way to fix my games tames is to spend all my resources to die in these dungeons by these glitchy spastic walls that crush me every time at the end.

This months dungeon I cannot even reach the boss, sooo disappointing I never got the free element that was offered only during morning work time hours. When every normal 9-5 shouldn’t be playing ark at work

my premium membership didn’t even help with the update! 1 extra entry is 1 more death by too fast of crushing walls. No element for us noobs who cannot “beat the game” that were promised chronicling our tames in this update. Why did you limit storage options to such a rare material? I’d rather kill a Dino and tame a new than waste element? Are you that money hungry for Amber you screw out your leveling up players of this basic new game changing function..

i just want to breed and mutate, I guess I’ll just kill my kibble Dino’s for room, because I can never use my awesome tames on a boss anyways. I guess it’s for me to quit for a few months till they decide they got enough initial $$$ to give out the new feature chronicling freely. I still have to watch your ad to bring back my Dino? Is that not enough?

On 6/29/2019 at 12:23 PM, Oranin said:

I’ve been waiting to breed and still cannot get one element to “magically chronicle” my tames..

i have been waiting for months to reduce my max 60, they promise a way. Yet the way to fix my games tames is to spend all my resources to die in these dungeons by these glitchy spastic walls that crush me every time at the end.

This months dungeon I cannot even reach the boss, sooo disappointing I never got the free element that was offered only during morning work time hours. When every normal 9-5 shouldn’t be playing ark at work

my premium membership didn’t even help with the update! 1 extra entry is 1 more death by too fast of crushing walls. No element for us noobs who cannot “beat the game” that were promised chronicling our tames in this update. Why did you limit storage options to such a rare material? I’d rather kill a Dino and tame a new than waste element? Are you that money hungry for Amber you screw out your leveling up players of this basic new game changing function..

i just want to breed and mutate, I guess I’ll just kill my kibble Dino’s for room, because I can never use my awesome tames on a boss anyways. I guess it’s for me to quit for a few months till they decide they got enough initial $$$ to give out the new feature chronicling freely. I still have to watch your ad to bring back my Dino? Is that not enough?

The walls are no longer glitchy or spastic. The timing in this week’s dungeon is consistent and steady. There’s an easy method to successfully pass the wall every time. You have to run during the slow extensions. Watch the pattern a bit and you’ll get it. 

The dungeon this week is actually far easier to make it to the boss than last week’s was. And the boss is also incredibly easy. 

They did state chronicling would be tied to dungeons and that the 2.0 update was endgame content. If you don’t like the tame limits, there isn’t much else of a solution. It’s all new code. 

2 hours ago, nintendogamer7 said:

The walls are no longer glitchy or spastic. The timing in this week’s dungeon is consistent and steady. There’s an easy method to successfully pass the wall every time. You have to run during the slow extensions. Watch the pattern a bit and you’ll get it. 

The dungeon this week is actually far easier to make it to the boss than last week’s was. And the boss is also incredibly easy. 

They did state chronicling would be tied to dungeons and that the 2.0 update was endgame content. If you don’t like the tame limits, there isn’t much else of a solution. It’s all new code. 

I think the dungeon of tomorrow will be very difficult, it will have kaprosuchus and I hate this animal

1 hour ago, rexsamz said:

not as bad as raptors

EDIT:they might be releasing the troodons in this dungeon too so they are also crazy with the stun lock

No troodons. Raptors are far easier than kapros. Raptors are 450 on brutal, kapros are 900. There’s only one water spot at the end of the dungeon so bring lots of water. There’s one lava jump for 2 chests but I skipped it because lava still looks glitchy af. 

This one is about 3-4x harder than last week’s was. 

EDIT for creatures: archaeopteryx, phiomia, beavers, frog, spino, iguanadon, kapros, baryonyx, pachys, diplocaulus, dimetrodons. Think that’s all. Challenge room creatures are no longer revivable since they are over max level limit for brutal servers and will be wiped at reset. 

Archived