Ark Support Not Responding

Hirnsausen

The game is crashing during start loading, and I reported this problem to the Ark Support. They said, I need a better computer. After months of frustration not being able to play the game I purchased, I finally spent a lot of money and purchased a computer with high-end features, among an i7 processor and an excellent graphic card and 32GB or RAM. Still, the game doesn't start. Now the Ark support tells me I must first install BattleEye, even if i select the launch method "No BattleEye".  And you all know the bad image of BattleEye. After months of consideration, i finally, frustrated I cannot play the game I purchased, installed that bad software.

Still, the game crashes upon launch. Now, after I spent so much money based on the suggestion of the Ark Support for a new computer and after having installed the spy software battleEye,  the Ark Support does not answer me any longer on my help requests...
I feel betrayed.

1 hour ago, Hirnsausen said:

The game is crashing during start loading, and I reported this problem to the Ark Support. They said, I need a better computer. After months of frustration not being able to play the game I purchased, I finally spent a lot of money and purchased a computer with high-end features, among an i7 processor and an excellent graphic card and 32GB or RAM. Still, the game doesn't start. Now the Ark support tells me I must first install BattleEye, even if i select the launch method "No BattleEye".  And you all know the bad image of BattleEye. After months of consideration, i finally, frustrated I cannot play the game I purchased, installed that bad software.

Still, the game crashes upon launch. Now, after I spent so much money based on the suggestion of the Ark Support for a new computer and after having installed the spy software battleEye,  the Ark Support does not answer me any longer on my help requests...
I feel betrayed.

This is the PS4 forum btw. Maybe you should actually post in the correct raptoring forum. Even then Wildcard never helps anyone. Pay raptoring attention to all the complaints. 

Archived