kibble taming New Kibble/Taming Chart

Zahlea

So, I couldn't find a nice overview of the new kibble. The wiki could tell me which dinos wanted what kibble and I could see the ingredients, but the eggs just said the size which means I had to go to another page to look that up. That made me miss the old kibble chart... and so I decided to make my own!

It was a bit tricky to get all the information I wanted into one chart so it might look a little cramped. Just putting it here in case it helps someone else! Feel free to use it as you will, but if you repost, please link back to the original.

1029146120_ARKKibbleChartSmaller.thumb.jpg.4ea78cf8d6258d7219aff5ddddfe6868.jpg

Full image here: https://imgur.com/a/iUH2bZC

• Volunteer Moderator
4 hours ago, Zahlea said:

but the eggs just said the size which means I had to go to another page to look that up.

What? Websites don't do that. They never attempts to keep you clicking and rendering their ads, never.

You should upload it on the Kibble page. I noticed a typo tho, it says "in addition to that, 5 fibre is needed".

12 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

What? Websites don't do that. They never attempts to keep you clicking and rendering their ads, never.

You should upload it on the Kibble page. I noticed a typo tho, it says "in addition to that, 5 fibre is needed".

Fibre is spelt the correct traditional English way, not your simplified American way ?

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, SaltyMonkey said:

Fibre is spelt the correct traditional English way, not your simplified American way ?

Is it? Ah well, it just seemed weird to see some french mixed in (yes, fiber is actually fibre in french ?). However, I still think this is not consistent with the game spelling it "fiber".

3 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

I noticed a typo tho, it says "in addition to that, 5 fibre is needed".

3 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

Haha, thanks! I'm #teamBritishSpelling so that explains why I'm always getting the word "fibre" wrong xD . Agree that it should be consistent with the game though. Uploading a new version with it fixed, thanks for noticing!

Thanks for the hard work!  

Small Egg = Simple.  I second that giving the eggs two identifiers was very confusing.  Small Egg makes Simply Kibble and is called Simple Egg.  Small should have been removed; the egg should be called Simple and the Kibble should be called Simple in the wiki in the game and everywhere.  NOTHING SHOULD BE CALLED SMALL because you have to do the extra leg work in your head to translate Small means Simple.  

Medium Egg = Regular.  The word "Medium" should have been removed.  All eggs of that category should have been labeled Regular.  Consistent with the name of the Kibble it would produce.

Large Egg = Superior.  "Large" should have been removed.

Etc.

I also made my own chart but will not share.  Mine was based on the tames I hunt and not all pets in the game.  And only the pets I use to farm eggs.  I thought of sharing it as a beginner chart for newbies then realized people's play styles are so different.   Everyone else tames big bad dinos first and I just don't.  I tame little guys no traps need apply.  So my chart does not include giggas and rexes and allos, oh my.  

3 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Free. lol

The average Canadian family (2 adults) pays around 12k a year in taxes for that free health care.

https://www.fraserinstitute.org/sites/default/files/price-of-public-health-care-insurance-2017.pdf

Second thought; lets keep this thread on topic mr mod. Go ahead and delete the off topics

10 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

I have to result in searching ‘fib’ lol

Tell me about it xD

5 hours ago, caleb68 said:

I actually like dododex's kibble chart, its pretty strait forward and simple to follow:

https://www.dododex.com/kibble

Thanks! I didn't know about that :) It's really a lot better than the one on the wiki. However, I still can't see all of the information in one screen so it falls just short of being exactly what I wanted :) 

2 hours ago, BTH said:

Very nice, we have been looking for this exactly, thank you!

Thank you :) I'm just happy if it can be of help to others!

Archived